Gravis Eliminator Gamepad Pro

:shock: its tempting, espically for emulators…

and 18 dollars for 3… lan party emulator style!

AARG! Maybe if I wouldn’t’ve overfilled my joystick on a DOOM GUN I’d be able to justify these guys…

http://www.joy-stick.net/reviews/other/classic/demon.htm

…woot out a woot, I just say no to this. Zzzzzz games make me sleepy.oOoOolympics need PS2 vs XboX event. why 3?

Awesome, now when I through the game pad across the room smashing on the wall becuase I lost a game, I’ll have spares. :wink:
The cheapest I fine a single is for about 15 bucks, seem like a great deal.

[quote user=“msk3130”][quote user=“JonLim”]worst woot to date in my opinion.

edit: I feel pathetic for waiting for woot to turn around at 1am est, refreshing madly[/quote]

That is YOUR opinion and we’ll all thank you very much to shut your fucking mouth, please, thank you, please![/quote]

AMEN! If you don’t like the offer, shut off your damn computer and go to sleep. With an attitude like THAT, $10 says you’re going to bed alone anyways…

And now, a shameless plug:
http://www.vacantcanvas.com

They sell for even less on eBay- like 5 bucks plus shipping. Would be a decent deal if you bought 6 or 9.

[quote user=“bizzaroarchetype”]"If your computer matches the specs above, please upgrade your computer soon "

HAHA- that’s funny[/quote]

:smiley:

For $17.99 shipped it’s worth it to have some spares. And these look decent. Plus it fits into the <$20 range which is hard to resist.

I don’t know what the likelihood is, but I could really use a small TV for my spare bedroom or an under-cupboard flipdown lcd tv unit! :lol:

As for selling cheap on Ebay, I had trouble finding ones that were actually this model. Most said “Gravis Eliminator” but were something different. But yes there are a ton of gamepads on ebay.

[quote user=“bizzaroarchetype”]"If your computer matches the specs above, please upgrade your computer soon "

HAHA- that’s funny[/quote]

Well, this was funnier:

-The ribbed handle means hours of fatigue-free play (yes, it’s ribbed for your pleasure)

-Nice cracking sound if slammed onto desk or against brothers head.

-4 front flipper buttons for easy reach around action

I have one of these. They’re pretty good. But three of them? Meh.

Hey all, I have never had a game controller for my system, but wanted to know, are they worth it? If they are I may get this, but what would be the reason to have one? I don’t game much and may consider doing some oldschool ROMS.

Think I should?

great for gifts. Handing them out with a dvd full of nes snes genesis gb gbc gba arcade atari roms. the kids will love em

hmmm…Comes out to $6 each…hard to resist, but I don’t think I need MORE distracting video games in my life…I think I’ll pass for the sake of saving my future…

The one thing I can count on every late weekday night is Woot’s wicked sense of humor.

Case in point:

and the wonderful feature of a “[n]ice cracking sound if slammed onto desk or against brothers head.”

[edit] …damn i’m slow. That’s how I must’ve missed out on that home theatre deal.

I’ll justify getting these later.

Well, I work with 2 other people, and there are 3 controllers… Maybe as soon as I find a way to get them to buy new computer systems, we can all duel against eachother using these.

Insomnia is my friend!!!

Mwhahahaha

ok, back to PHP sessions and str_replace()'s

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m soooo close to getting this deal, but what I really want/need is a wireless controller so I can play MAME and all my other emulators on my tv while sitting on the couch.
I’m suddenly getting the urge to start playing Aerobiz Supersonic.
Plus having 3-4 controllers would make playing all those great 4 player MAME games almost as fun as Halo multiplayer*.

*ok, it would be nowhere close to Halo multiplayer, but it’d still be cool.

INSERT PYRAMID SCHEME URL HERE!!! HAHAHAHA

Oh man I am ALL OVER THESE. I built a mini-itx system dedicated to old school emulation and dvd playing. It’s hooked up to my tv via s-video. Right now I’m using a ps2 controller and a usb converter, but the converter never works on bootup. Since I have joystick2mouse software, that’s a pain. This woot solve all my problems, and more (like world hunger).

Thanks woot!

This is Sickest items on w00t!

So yeah, I snagged 'em anyways since I needed them but goes anybody know where I can find a decent review of these, or if anybody has them, say how good they found it?

And yes, I know google exists…except I seem to repeatedly dredge up useless junk from sites trying to sell it.