Gravis Eliminator Gamepad Pro

I STAYED UP FOR THIS?

sync your damn server

ehh interesting

test

The proper quote is “I stayed up till midnight for this?”

But it is so week 3. Oh sure, you can quote the impersonators, but if you are going to copy I think it is so much more classy to copy the original.

dayam why does woot keep recycling their products. this was ona few weeks after around the time woot started

this sucks

boooooo :evil: :evil: :evil:

i dont play games on my PC thats why I have a modded XBOX with harddrive and the works. unfortunatley I cant take it online or Mr Gates will destroy me. Halo 2 is not as fun alone. :cry: I really need some friends :cry: :cry: Screw it at least it only cost me the price of a rental to own :twisted:

is this compatible with PS2? i’m down to a grand total of zero controllers. this would help rectify that situation.

If they had analog sticks (like a PS2 controller) I would consider buying them.

…and I drove 300 miles today only to stay awake for WOOT and this is what I get???
:cry: :shock: :x

wow, nice price. but i hate using controllers on my comp, if this would work on my ps2 or xbox id be down. any way to use it on the ps2 usb?

Come on woot you have done a great job helping with my holiday shopping so far but I don’t know anyone who is into computer or video games! :? Next please :arrow:

:roll: Get me some bubblegum? and I stayed up for this? Oh well, first page, WoW-BFD

Be a man and get FarCry.

three PC game pads for $12 or a shit watch at daily.deal for $187. Gee which site is better?

Quote from Woot “The ribbed handle means hours of fatigue-free play (yes, it’s ribbed for your pleasure)”

[b]WOOT - How about a high end SLR Digital Camera? I’m gunning for the Nikon D70, but the D2 would work just fine. Price needs to be under a grand to be effectively a WOOT deal.

Cheers![/b]

The proper quote is “I stayed up till midnight for this?”

But it is so week 3. Oh sure, you can quote the impersonators, but if you are going to copy I think it is so much more classy to copy the original.[/quote]

Notice the last line. :roll: