Gravis Eliminator Rumble USB Gamepad (3 Pack)

Welcome to the Gravis Eliminator Aftershock USB Gamepad (3 Pack) topic page for Tuesday, June 7th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Woot! Gamepads! I’m building my brother a PC, and since he’s a console gamer I figure he’ll appreciate one of these. I don’t know what he’ll do with three though. Hell, maybe I’ll try one.

FYI, if these arrive with anything earlier than the v4.5 software, throw away the CD and download this driver instead: http://www.gravis.com/support/sup_1037.html

:smiley: I hereby declare this deal Woot-Worthy! :smiley:

From a Gravis press release:

The Gravis Eliminator AfterShock Rumble game pad incorporates Gravis’ dual-motor AfterShock rumble power and twin analog controls for an immersing game experience that is truly unmatched. With a separate digital directional pad, Precision buttons for each analog control and 10 fully-programmable fast-action buttons the Eliminator AfterShock is ready for any game. In addition to offering full button programmability and axis swapping, the Gravis Xperience software also allows the user to assign different vibration effects for particular actions; now, even non-force feedback games can come to life.

BAG O CRAP PLEASE

haha

Woot!

I confess: I am hoping for some more Honeywell air freshers in the coming weeks.

What say, GC,?

WOOT-A-LICIOUS™. Definition: one of the lame words I like to invent nightly because I think that others think it is witty, funny, and entertaining. You love me! You really love me!
Wow! Tonight’s woot is another woot-tabulous gift from the gods. What a great woot! What an amazing Woot!!!
Woot, you are my life, my love. If not for this posting board, I might have to get off my PC from 1am-5am and get some sleep, or go out on a date, or……well, who knows what kind of scary adventures the real world would hold for me. Thank you Woot for being here for me!!!

Ok, one Petey is enough.

[size=18:0ad73dd607][color=darkred:0ad73dd607]TOP TEN REASONS NOT TO SUSPEND PETE FROM W00T [/color][/size:0ad73dd607]
10. Really young spammers need a role model.

1. Ten thousand Pete bobble heads already shipped to InterNic Hall of Fame gift shop.

2. If suspended, might reveal identity of Peteromans666.

3. He kept his promise to retailer in hospital: “I’m putting your link in tonights W00T review for you.”

4. Might go post in Japanese forum and develop commercially viable superconductor during the holiday season, which would increase Japan’s ever-widening economic supremacy over the United States.

5. He bet they would never suspend him and will get 500 replies to the contrary.

6. No Wal-Mart greeter jobs currently open.

7. Forums need professional posters of links to their sites.

8. How can you suspend Spammers “Man of the Year”?

9. Daily posts, cloning, hate mail, W00Ters pleas, sworn come-backs – Come on! Let’s have some REAL proof he Spam’s!

not

The first week of June has gone by without any MP3 players for sale. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday, brother Thomas!

first page?

and i’m still not gonna purchase?

hmm, what a jerk i turned out to be.

how many today?

Dang, I was hoping for a lemonade maker. :evil:

:? not such a good deal :?

I’m playing Beach Life. Cant use these. And all my game is simulation.

this item doesn’t excite me too much :?

Great w00t… Can’t wait until they arrive!

I still want some BOCs, though.

I just DON’T CARE about this stuff. This is for the kids, but they have enough

great deal, mame hear i come

Ok woot today.

peter
www.mobilereviews.net