Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate, 20 Pack

Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate, 20 Pack

Just received my order this afternoon and was so excited about my find that we feverishly tore open the package like a pack of wild dogs! All that excitement and anticipation was quickly dashed when we thought we were victims of a slightly delayed april fool’s joke…the box of 20 bars is incredibly tiny. I open the box only to find green and blacks milk chocolate bars that are about a quarter the size of the regular bars you purchase in retail establishments. I double checked the listing in the Woot app, and while it does list the weight of each bar, the pictures represent what look to be regular full size bars you see in stores. The pictures for the listing all show what any reasonable person would take to be full size product, especially since, at least in my shopping experience I have never seen anything other than the regular size bar for sale. I’m irritated because while yes, the weight is listed, It says nothing about the fact that these are not the same bars that you would purchase at Safeway Albertsons, Fred Meyer, whole foods etc etc etc. This should be highlighted somewhere in the product listing but unfortunately it seems that these kind of details fall through the cracks far more often since the original Woot bid adieu. I miss the good ol days :disappointed:. Will contact customer support to return.

Hi there. Definitely didn’t mean to mislead. The listing is straight from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Green-Blacks-Organic-Chocolate-Ounce/dp/B01ALQYN32