GREEN GROTTO 007 - Secretly Social Distancing since 2014.

I tend not to get meat or produce from Walmart. Brand name stuff is fine. There’s one more major grocery store (Meijer) but they’re still charging $4.95 and a tip for pickup, whereas Kroger and Walmart don’t.

5 Likes

I intended to buy at least $50 in food and treats at Pet Supplies Plus because I had a $10 coupon.

So…no, I did not want to but just one can. But because of the CV19 some stores close early and you have to go elsewhere that you had no intention of going to. The one can was only to make it thru the next couple days until I can get to the store I want to go to.

8 Likes

Looking forward to that on Friday Night Smackdown

7 Likes

My dad’s army buddy and his wife with their nephew Montana Jordan…

(Georgie on Young Sheldon)

10 Likes

I love him on that show. He is a really good actor.
And a cutie! I love the show.

6 Likes

Started a new topic here…give it a look!

@mbspell, I’ll be expecting a blue drink recipe!

5 Likes

some good lookin’ folks.

4 Likes

We don’t buy meat there.
Some of the produce there is good and they carry Mrs. D’s brand of some items like canned tomatoes she likes.

6 Likes

The thing I don’t like about Wal-Mart is having to get all dressed up to go there.

11 Likes

Shoes, shirt, and [now] a mask! What’s next, pants?

10 Likes

I don’t buy meat there either. We have a butcher at Dave’s Market. It is fresh cut.

4 Likes

I don’t eat a huge amount of fresh meat, but I’ve bought hamburger, chicken breasts, bacon, and an occasional steak there.

At my Walmart Market the people in the meat department come out in butcher coats to unbox the carts of sealed meat packages for display.

5 Likes

And they reseal the meat, especially chicken and put a new date on it.
If I do buy chicken there I cook it right away.
It does not help for me to freeze meat, I forget to take it out in time. And have to get fresh meat for that day.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about that. The meat is already sealed in little rectangular plastic buckets. Maybe your walmart is different. Mine is just a tiny walmart market. It’s probably one of the smallest in the country. They don’t ever have much meat out. They do sell those frozen bags of chicken, that’s the kind I buy.

4 Likes

It’s like a standing joke around here about the chicken.
Buy a pack of wings one day, they are bad the next day.

3 Likes

I don’t go out of my way to eat chicken wings. They just don’t have much meat and they piss me off. lol

I’ll eat them if I’m at a party or something but I’ve never cooked them at home.

4 Likes

I like most of the chicken but I do love hot wings.
I have been baking chicken lately.
My doctor called this morning with a few more health problems from my bloodwork. Bummed me out.

Guess imma gonna have to do right.
More veggies, fruit, less crap.

5 Likes

Going to try and get some sleep.
Talk to you later, sleep well.

4 Likes

You too Calabama. Sweet dreams.

4 Likes

what the hell is this !

7 Likes