GREEN GROTTO 007 - Secretly Social Distancing since 2014.

The line outside of Joanne fabrics was like 15 people long today. I wonder if they even have any fabric left.

2 Likes

If you order online it’s about two weeks to get the stuff. I’ve had them cancel items pretty often too.

2 Likes

These comments on the governors twitter posts are hilarious!! Lol

2 Likes

That place is like floor to ceiling fabric. I can’t imagine they’re running out anytime soon.

2 Likes

Too many comments, not enough clues

I give up.

So many #wootoops

5 Likes

LectroFan Micro2 Sleep Sound Machine?

4 Likes

So people are price gouging everything now. I think I know why the pools are sold out at Walmart. People are buying them and selling them for 3x more. The cheapest one, 10x30 is 59 at Walmart and 150 plus on amazon, and 200 on eBay. And people are actually buying them!!! Crazy.

5 Likes

That’s crappy.
Saw that no going swimming covid summer thing coming. Ever thinking ahead, selfishly.

I did get some meat in the freezer.
I will still buy fresh while I can.
Wendy’s is looking for beef.

I did not get TP, when y’all did.
Have no regrets.
Walmart has fabric, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby.

6 Likes

Wind blew a tree onto power lines, no power for over four hours, used generator.
So glad it was not yesterday at 90.

Much cooler nights and days.

6 Likes
4 Likes

She got our payment stimulating, wait that doesn’t sound right?

7 Likes

That stinks!! Power was out here this morning too. I was out working so I don’t know how long it was out. It was barely windy here though. I think it was a transformer explosion.

3 Likes

One of the best. It’s five minutes away from me.

3 Likes

I’ve been making so much money buying and reselling swimming pools from Walmart. All the Greens should get in on the ground floor of this opportunity!

8 Likes

Scalper! Lol!

5 Likes

Great reason not to cook!

3 Likes

just think, with my employee discount & your selling skills, we’ll be rolling in the dough!

6 Likes

I’ve been hunting a webcam for weeks. My kids have very important “Zoom school/preschool” to attend. Zeroed in on a Logitech c270 which gets good ratings and usually sells for $25. They’ve been out of stock everywhere expect for the Amazon listings in excess of $150…bastards! I signed up for a Best Buy in stock alert and finally got one. Luckily I saw it right away because they sold out in 5 min.

My kids have been using my laptop for their meetings so far but I don’t trust those little gremlins not to drop it/spill sh!t/draw on it etc. We’ve got an old Mac Mini I’m gonna set the webcam up on. It’s from 2012 and is slow as hell so I’ve configured an old external HD to boot with a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04. Its far better than macOS even on an old ass hard drive over a USB 2.0 connection but it’s still not ideal.

I just ordered a new SSD and an install kit to add a second internal drive to the Mac Mini to replace the external configuration I’m temporarily using. I’ll have to install a new boot manager to boot to the new internal SSD drive which I’ll also load with Ubuntu. When I do this thing will fly. It will add 5 years of life to an 8yo machine.

8 Likes

oh man, it’s like listening to my husband & kids talk computers at the dinner table! :rofl::rofl: :sleeping::sleeping:

p.s. hubs is impressed

8 Likes

6 months ago I would have assumed Ubuntu involved mid 1990s African genocide and a boot manager worked at Payless. I’ve had some fun learning about computers! YouTube is a fantastic resource.

6 Likes