GREEN GROTTO 007 - Secretly Social Distancing since 2014.

I have been wearing the same old diamond stud for like 30 years. I occasionally switch it up but probably 98% of the time I’m wearing it.

5 Likes

I’m wearing diamond studs I got for my college graduation. I’ve stopped buying earrings because I’m always wearing these ones.

Also, I lose them. I’ve lost some really good ones. Argh.

4 Likes

@hot72chev

3 Likes

If you need a mask I’ll send you one.

It might be pink.

4 Likes

So they are widening the Hampton roads bridge tunnel here and the island that some damn seagulls use is being torn out. People freaked out that the god damn seagulls wouldn’t have a place to land. So now millions of dollars are going toward making sure the seagulls stay safe. BULLSHIT.

3 Likes

I think he needs one that screws onto his face.

3 Likes

I’ve got a staple gun.

3 Likes

That works, but a nail gun would be cool.

4 Likes

Awwwwwwww thanks. I think I’m good. I’ve got a bandanna for when I go to the commissary/ navy exchange. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

2 Likes

I have that too, but the air compressor would draw attention.

4 Likes

Is that the long underwater tunnel that every1 has to drive through that always gets jammed up?

4 Likes

My plan is to make some green ones but I’m still waiting on supplies.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes and more yes. I hate people that drive here. Usually 7 miles backed up because someone was scared to go through the tunnel too fast.

3 Likes

The line outside of Joanne fabrics was like 15 people long today. I wonder if they even have any fabric left.

2 Likes

If you order online it’s about two weeks to get the stuff. I’ve had them cancel items pretty often too.

2 Likes

These comments on the governors twitter posts are hilarious!! Lol

2 Likes

That place is like floor to ceiling fabric. I can’t imagine they’re running out anytime soon.

2 Likes

Too many comments, not enough clues

I give up.

So many #wootoops

5 Likes

LectroFan Micro2 Sleep Sound Machine?

4 Likes

So people are price gouging everything now. I think I know why the pools are sold out at Walmart. People are buying them and selling them for 3x more. The cheapest one, 10x30 is 59 at Walmart and 150 plus on amazon, and 200 on eBay. And people are actually buying them!!! Crazy.

5 Likes