Green Grotto: 10 easy payments of "who gives a crap?"

Isnt it supposed to be $600?

Two weeks. But I mostly was sitting on the couch. About a week and a half in I was bored and had tickets to a show. Wore baggy pants. And they actually had some tables and chairs set to the side so I was relatively comfortable.

Was really weird having a nurse remove it.

5 Likes

:man_shrugging: Guess not. The guverment never makes a misteakā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

Youā€™d think total replacement would be in his best interests.

3 Likes

Predicting Feb. 21

4 Likes

:musical_score:"Iā€™m a long way from the land that I left
Iā€™ve been running through life and cruising toward death
If you think that Iā€™m scared youā€™ve got me wrong
If you donā€™t know my name, youā€™ll know it now
I belong bodily to the earth
Iā€™m just wearing old bones from those that came first
There are many more flames when mine is gone
They will build me no shrines and sing me no songs":musical_note:
ā€œWay Out Thereā€ā€ Lord Huron

5 Likes

send me a friend request on untappd or your username!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t post much on twitter.

just had lunch in Pinnochio Village House.

we had a nice view of Itā€™s a Small World. not riding that, thanks

it was super foggy this morning. burned off but ick, humid. weā€™ll be sweating all morning and then freezing all night.

11 Likes

Snow is finally done. Looks like at least 14", which is crazy for my neck of the woods (only happened one other time in my memory - like 25 years ago).

14 Likes

HOLY SHIT DID YOU GET RID OF THE KIDS YET??

6 Likes

Mornin yā€™all! head on over to the ā€œTell us what youā€™re Streaminā€ thread to vote on what show I should watch next!

Also, yesterday in Dallas it was like 70 degrees and sunny, but in my hometown of San Diego it was like 60 mph winds and hail and even snow in parts! What is going on!!! lol

10 Likes

but you were still listening to it.

7 Likes

i assume they reduced your payment b/c you are making too much $ elsewhere?

ATTN DAVE IS SEMI-LOADED

7 Likes

IMMA LISTENING TO IT IN MY MAGINATION AND I CANā€™T STOP THANKS MBSPELL

6 Likes

Dammit, now I want a steak.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why itā€™s called a Cat Walk!

4 Likes

I DONā€™T WANT TO JINX IT BUT HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE REDUCTION IN POSTS IN THE GROTTO SINCE THE POSTMONGERING THREAD HAS BEEN ACTIVEā€¦

ITā€™S LIKE @Williamdavi, @pepper114, AND @Froodyfrog HAVE THEIR OWN THREAD TO POST IN.

8 Likes

No actually I thinks thereā€™s been more posts in here lol

6 Likes

Saturday we were heading to Paniniā€™s and Oogie decided she wanted steak. We ended up going to Texas Roadhouse at the same exit.
I had 8oz sirloin, medium, and ribs combo and chili. She had 10oz Ribeye, medium, and caesar salad. Both baked potato.
Mine was great. Hers was more than medium and a bit dry on about half of it. She doesa not like to complain. Eventually the manager stopped by to see how everything was. I pushed her to say something. It took everything the manager could do to get Oogie to accept another, better prepared steak. And we took it home and had steak wraps on Sunday night.

7 Likes