Green Grotto: 10 easy payments of "who gives a crap?"

i hope you get the birthday that you desire Dave.

8 Likes

Funny Skeleton GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

Good Morning Greens! When I turn in early, I get up early, too. Word in the Grotto is a birthday on this fine day! Picked out a PNW sunrise just for @daveinwarshington.

Worth getting up for that!

12 Likes

Happy birthday @daveinwarshington!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @daveinwarshington :partying_face::champagne::paw_prints::notes::grinning: :moon_cake: wishing you a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Maybe that’s why it took forever for the package to arrive at the address you gave me.

9 Likes

Dave’s not here.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Hope you have a great one @daveinwarshington

10 Likes

DAVE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HERE’S SOME DAMN CATS FOR YOU! :green_heart: :birthday:

10 Likes

Mornin Greens! Happy Hump Day! Happy Wooster Wednesday!

Today’s WTF: Dogs with pointed and long faces tend to live longer than those which have flatter faces, such as pugs.

13 Likes

@daveinwarshington THE PARTIES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WERE WILD THIS MORNING

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!

11 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @daveinwarshington :birthday::tada::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::birthday::balloon::confetti_ball::birthday::tada::tada::birthday::birthday::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::birthday::confetti_ball::balloon::birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::birthday::tada::birthday:

6 Likes

@daveinwarshington

9 Likes

happy birthday dave!

9 Likes

happy birthday!

9 Likes

9 Likes

and happy birthday Ron!
@mick52

9 Likes

Noodles had a long nose. Longer than Zipper’s.
Pugs and Bostons always have breathing problems. That is what is wrong with all the inbreeding to get the type of dog you want. Wolves look at pugs, chihuhuas, poodles and shake their heads.

8 Likes