Green Grotto 13: Please wipe your feet, this our home. (Also, stay off the grass!)

i buy the kind of pb that seperates. after stirring i stick it inna fridge so it don’t seperate so fast.

2 Likes

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

5 Likes

I still haven’t heard that song, and from what you all have posted, I don’t think I’ll put myself through it yet.

2 Likes

That is good that you are careful with the eggs.

3 Likes

I was all ready to do battle with Verizon over my crappy internet…got home, and it’s fine. Why can’t it be crappy when I have the strength to deal with it instead of when I’m exhausted?

So maybe I can get a 17 cent T-shirt tonight! What time is it on the east coast? 6:17 or 7:17? And where is the link?

@pepper114 : VM me, baby!

5 Likes

7:17

1 Like

YAY, thanks mbs. When do you get your VM badge? :smiley:

6 Likes

Every time I see “VM” I think something VERY different. The college where I advised the theater club for years used to produce the Vagina Monologues - over the 10 years I helped put it on we raised tens of thousands for a local women’s shelter - but to me, VM means “Vagina Monologues.”

4 Likes

Here’s a fun parenting story for anyone who has been there (or probably those who haven’t but still will find it quite funny):

My wife and I take turns putting the kids to bed each night. Last night it was my turn for my 6 year old daughter, and right before going to sleep, laying there, she asks me, “Daddy? What does a daddy give to a mommy to make a baby?” Ok, we’re doing this now… “Well, it’s called sperm, honey. The daddy gives the mommy sperm, and it goes into the egg the mommy has in her tummy, and that grows into a baby. It doesn’t always work but that’s how it happens.”

“Daddy? How does the daddy give the sperm to the mommy?”

8 Likes

hahahaha

No No No GIF

4 Likes

virginia mason
vowel movement
victory march
victor mature
valley medical

5 Likes

“volunteer moderators, honey. now go to sleep.”

7 Likes

vacuum machine
vicious mongoose
virgin mayonnaise
vacationing morons

5 Likes

victorious munchkins

5 Likes

Woot! playing cards up!

2 Likes

up?

1 Like

Well, I don’t know, dave – I was just going through the forums, and saw Wootybot and the playing cards. I figured they were just put up for sale. What do I know?

3 Likes

7:17 and the code is 17CENTS

4 Likes

Found it free:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj6zo2IgebxAhUhJTQIHRJMBhMQFjAMegQIMRAC&usg=AOvVaw1ytnZ3qflCHZg9CdHyndOf

2 Likes

I hope I get one!
Thanks pepper!

2 Likes