Green Grotto 13: Please wipe your feet, this our home. (Also, stay off the grass!)

I’m glad you took care of him. Keep an eye on him. They shouldn’t have released him so soon, but what can you do.

Basically they just laced wires into his spine and stuck a battery pack in his buttcheek. I hope it works for him.

3 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to put lit dynamite down any hole in the ground?

(But seriously: Please don’t.)

2 Likes

The test unit he had worked well.

3 Likes

Good God! That sounds horrifyingly delicious! On par with clucking lion steaks

2 Likes
3 Likes

Not that I know of. You knew by your post color and then that was turned off after the event ended.

4 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

Spellcheck works great for completing long words.
Doesn’t work so great if you don’t notice. And my eyes are tired so I don’t proofread.

4 Likes

Somewhere, someone had made a chart that had 2 columns with all the members of each team. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

There was one 1/2 block from my Junior High and my High School. No gas station there but they did have a cigarette machine in front outside where lots of kids got their cigarettes.
The gas station across the street also had an outside cigarette machine. I bought a pack & they tasted like crap, so I spent my money on Slurpees & stuff.

3 Likes

Amazon is broken.
Trying to order some concealed frameless full overlay 170 degree hinges.
Nothing happening.
Just a ‘refresh & try again’ notice.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If the list exists, I think you’d be one one to find it.

As you were legally adopted by us, you’re all Green now no1.

4 Likes

Basically I’m supposed to have this procedure for incontinence; canceled due to the pandemic but I need to get back.

3 Likes

Autocorrect is my nemesis and causes me to curse at my phone at least three times a week. I spell very poorly. I’m to the point where glasses are pretty necessary, but I don’t always wear them. No judgment here.

3 Likes

It’s a curse and a helper, for someone like me who is dyslexic, sometimes the changes look wright

4 Likes

Meh is promoting Woots birthday
And do you think they got Taylor swift’s permission to use her likeness for today’s item?

Happy Taylor Swift GIF

4 Likes

Loaded woot app on the new tablet. Logged in and had the ‘keep logged in’ box checked. Saw the doll house going for $1. I figured maybe one of you greenies might like it so I clicked on it, then the weirdness starts. It asks me to verify cc #. I enter it and it says it’s incorrect. I backpage and it wants me to reenter my pw. Back to verify cc #. Even though I enter correct #, it still says doesn’t match. By this time I feel it’s sold out of the $1 and sure enough go back to homepage and it’s gone.

4 Likes

I remembered the $1 at 1:00 deal at midnight my time, but didn’t remember it at 1:00. Should have set the alarm.

2 Likes

you are thoughtful caring neighbors.
all of everyone everywhere should also be.

anyways …a few years ago docs wanted rich to take klonopin for his back i looked that shit up and the stories from folks trying to get off of it were terrifying. we tossed those damn pills.

seems like you take that shit…and you are addicted fast…
wasn’t that the one jordan peterson got hooked on ? messed him up bad.

3 Likes