Green Grotto 13: Please wipe your feet, this our home. (Also, stay off the grass!)

Nice to share a birthday with Woot!! Have a great day my friend!!!

2 Likes

…and on the next episode of Hoarders…

1 Like

I truly am waiting for an episode of Hoarders where the person has gotten too many BOCs and I see Woot bags strewn all over the mountains of stuff in their house.

1 Like

Right there with you​:grin::crossed_fingers::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::sunny:

3 Likes

Which is why I give my Woot bags away.

:wink:

2 Likes

I donate most of the stuff I get, but every once in a while I get something that makes all the duds worth it!

2 Likes

Many items in my bags I give as gifts or pass on to my kids, cuz they like getting free stuff!

1 Like

Maybe not just BOC’s but all sorts of surprise “box” companies. I mean there are hundreds of them and I can see how they would be addicting.

3 Likes

My last few B0Cs have shockingly been like that.

1 Like

Unrelated note:

I have a collection of different bags from Meh, which I might try selling.

3 Likes

Yeah you are right. I used to subscribe to a couple of monthly makeup boxes…had to stop, I couldn’t use the stuff fast enough!

1 Like

I have sold a bunch of things from my BOCs in the past, sometimes you get a really good one. The name brand clothing seems to do well.

1 Like

It will be a cold day in hell before I introduce my hoarding parental units to the Woot! Site. They personally funded the O-ring helmet seal to Bezos’ space suit.
Space Chicken GIF

6 Likes

For those who sign up for membership on Meh so as to save time during IRK purchases, this was just forwarded to me by a Wooter/Mehmber:

https://meh.com/forum/topics/membership-news

LOL! I luckily came from uber-minimalist parents (a little TOO much) so piles of things drive me nuts. I own many things, but everything is contained in baskets and containers. Hubby has a huge shed out back so he has a place for his stuff. I still manage to clean out stuff all the time for Goodwill too.

3 Likes

Good on you! I periodically go through my house and purge stuff I know I don’t need. But I KNOW I inherited that gene:) My mom, bless her heart, sends me little care packages of her hoarding adventures…
Merry Wooting to you this week :tada::exploding_head::flying_saucer:

3 Likes

Right back atcha! Don’t forget the .17 shirts @ 6:17 CT tonight! Discount code 17CENTS

2 Likes

Ok.
Taco bell was ok.
Scooter is mad.
He got a little haircut and now he’s plotting.
I managed to finish my file transfers and get everything done.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

3 Likes

$6/mo mite b 2 much for the chance to buy ill-fitting bras.

3 Likes

they should make u a vm

2 Likes