Green Grotto 14: It's like foreplay...and then nothing...

The more you know! I keep them in my garage. It is not detached and by 1945 standards, is heated and air conditioned. I have a space between the inside~outside walls to stash them out of the way. Or any corner will do.

3 Likes

Good Morning Greens! Today begins the quest to impress upon FIFA that KC is worthy to be a host city for 2026 World Cup. There is a special wrap for the street car being unveiled right outside our windows at work. (I will send a pic later.) Mega huge banners on buildings, etc. FIFA will be in town next Thursday for USWNT vs Korea, and Carli Lloyd’s last professional game. This is bigger ($$) than getting a World Series or Super Bowl in town. Let the wooing begin! Enjoy sunrise!

8 Likes

I have in my neighborhood two ducks and a chicken who roam around as a gang.

My cousins had a chicken named Chick Yeager.

4 Likes

I am taking two vacation days, making myself a long weekend. No plans, just hanging out, glad to be away from the office!

6 Likes

Loved the hair in the video. Reminded me of having to cash-bribe my teen sons to get haircuts because their out-of-state grandparents were coming to visit. :smiley:

5 Likes

Please vote. Please. I’m begging.

5 Likes

“Virginia State Police said Wednesday a drunk driver was clocked at 152 miles per hour last weekend on Interstate 81 in Rockbridge County. That is more than twice the legal speed limit of 70 on the highway.”

5 Likes

I did a few times

3 Likes

Glad they did the math

2 Likes

Ugh

2 Likes

I’m sure they let em off with a warning

4 Likes

Shirt O Meter voted :grinning:

5 Likes

Testing the fire alarms. Not a fire drill. We were warned it would be between 11 and 11:30. It went off at 11:37. I’d forgotten already. I may need new underwear.

8 Likes

What We Want…even if the Mayor is late to his own pomp…

5 Likes

PSA

5 Likes

Not Happy!, was all ready to postmonger last night
Than they didn’t start it till this morning!

It’s to crazy during the day!!!

5 Likes

I barely have internet service so I’ve been staying out of it. The gifs kill what I do have.

5 Likes

My phone is so slow, posting gifs during the day

4 Likes

I’M A PRINCESS!!!

got a new tiara :crown:

12 Likes

Beautiful! :green_heart:

6 Likes