Green Grotto 14: It's like foreplay...and then nothing...

see @therealjrn is mia again…

he is such a tease…
always leaving them wanting more…
huhh james. lol

3 Likes

so this song is the 13th song on sept 13th 1985!

6 Likes

i did rush through catching up and caught up half assed. lol

so monday is here.

wishing everyone luck!

6 Likes

Mornin Greens! Ahh another week has begun! Lets make it a good one!

Today’s WTF: Kleenex tissue were originally intended to be used in gas masks. When there was a cotton shortage during World War I, Kimberly-Clark developed a thin, flat cotton substitute that the army tried to use as a filter in gas masks. The war ended before scientists perfected the material for gas masks, so the company redeveloped it to be smoother and softer, then marketed Kleenex as facial tissue instead.

Sick Flu Season GIF by Emma Darvick

9 Likes

1 Like

I had a watermelon disconnect a month ago, it wasn’t ready, but I Just left it set there…
Turned out ok, after all… 26 lbs

9 Likes

Good Morning Greens! It’s a Monday for sure. I am heading into the office for a full day, everyday, 5 days this week. The horror! I thrived in WFH but now I have to convince myself and everyone else it was not to be permanent. Enjoy sunrise!

8 Likes

Until someone traded a day with me I was supposed to be in the office every other day this week.

It’s nuts. Don’t ask anyone to do that. It’s awful.

I like the 3 days in the office, 2 at home thing, but put them together. Arrrgh.

Every single manager here has a different policy.

4 Likes

I need to get a flu shot too. I think this Friday might be best. Then if I have a reaction like I did last year I should be home.

4 Likes

Getting settled in the new house, and was working my latest addition. Took 6 hours but the result was AMAZING.

12 Likes

today is my 29th anniversary! man, time flies :blue_heart:

10 Likes

I’m going to get mine this week, too. we’re going back to disney in Oct & I want it to kick in before then.

6 Likes

CONGRATS!!! Our 25th is coming up next month. Time does fly, doesn’t it?

9 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Happy Anniversary Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary, mbs! :green_heart:
Happy Anniversary GIF

7 Likes

Yes! Happy anniversary!

7 Likes

I did when I went to the doctor on Thur. Figured I was there why not?

7 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MBS & MR. MBS!!!

6 Likes

:green_heart:HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary to the @mbspell s!!!

Animated GIF

6 Likes