Green Grotto 14: It's like foreplay...and then nothing...

I have a headache and I burnt my tongue on my lasagna.

Why isn’t Monday the 13th a thing? Friday is a day of happiness no matter what number.

But today? Mondays are usually evil.

6 Likes

7 Likes

love it!!

6 Likes

what a life

10 Likes

Howdy folks. I haven’t been making it over here to even lurk. I don’t know why.

11 Likes

Ohhhh I need to make sure that doesn’t interact with the rona shot at all then I’ll have to get it too

6 Likes

If this mask thing will never go away…
Do your part, visit your local Halloween store and find that special mask that makes you feel special all year long…

sweet dreams horror GIF

6 Likes

you can get them together (flu shot + covid shot)

7 Likes

sman!
Glad you dropped by.
Don’t forget us here in the grotto.

7 Likes

Busy day again.
Rain!
Yes, Rain!! …Is supposed to be here maybe tonight and definitely a few inches of rain on Friday.

We chopped 80% of the garden in & I rototilled it.

Worked for an hour on the tiller. It never has given me any problems since I bought it in the mid-80’s. Just wouldn’t run. Spark-check. Oil-check. Gas-check Filter-check. Plug-check. Evil Spells-none. Shit. Double-checked stuff, there was still almost 2" gas in the tank. I started the tiller & tilted the tiller forward, it shut off. It came to me, I changed out the fuel shut-off last winter, the fuel pick-up may be a little higher in the tank than the original one, and when the tiller is running, the gas sloshes around & I’m getting air in the lines. I filled the tank. Problem solved.
I like solving problems and it doesn’t really cost anything. Felt kinda stupid though… Oh well.
Time to go downstairs with a brew & slap an album on!
Oh yeah, I ordered a new turntable. This one is starting to mess up but still works.
Mrs. D didn’t know that record players cost that much… LOL

8 Likes

I grabbed a Bluegrass/Folk music album.

Norman Blake, Whiskey before Breakfast.

5 Likes

Hi Shortman! Long time no see!

6 Likes

Well, it’s Monday for sure…I got a call from the bank, someone got hold of my debit card number and tried to buy a bunch of digital music online. Glad the bank caught it!
Now I get to wait 7-10 business days for a new card. Pfft!

8 Likes

SHIT!

7 Likes

My plan is to visit the haunted former bed bath & beyond. I want to do an ala cart costume. A clown wig, with a devil’s fork and a viking hat with a clean white apron. You know, whatever’s on sale.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Did anyone else get an app crap?

5 Likes

Nope. Missed it while working. I am in need of one!

2 Likes

I was looking at the app…
Didn’t see anything.
Are the games gone?

4 Likes

missed the push notification

3 Likes