Green Grotto 14: It's like foreplay...and then nothing...

I looked but have no idea where to find one.

2 Likes

Either gone or hiding when I got there.

2 Likes

Looked but haven’t found

1 Like

nope the fake machine made music the fake enhanced voices…
it is talentless fake crap.

shit all sounds the same to me!

don’t really have much of an opinion about the way too much of the fake shit music being forced on me to listen to in the stores nowadays…
just saying lol.

3 Likes

all of it looks so tasty and well done by someone who knows how to really cook.

mrs.D must be EXHAUSTED!!!

lucky you dave.

6 Likes

boomers loved the malls now they are getting to old to walk the damn things.
i think boomers are still a big percent of the buyers of stuff…cause they are old and don’t want to interact with different folks to much ya know cause they are kinda crotchy they still want all the stuff but they want the mall brought to them with fed ex ups etc…

after most of us are all gone i wonder how shopping will change?

no one leaves their house for stuff and every thing is just delivered ?

or places… some sort of malls will come back for younger folks who need places to interact with other people become popular again besides a club or workplace? or just the internet?

6 Likes

so yesterday i was so on fire i burnt myself out i guess

cause today i was dragging ass. lol

we had a nice thanksgiving
ain’t gonna lie. though.
i wanted to be okay party over you can go home now
but i didn’t… lol

7 Likes

it is dancing friday…

have a good one.

mr micks got to go to work.

and this is all the dancing i am doing today cause my knees are traitors!

6 Likes

I miss Blue Bell so much! No longer live in Blue Bell territory.:cry:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the birthday :birthday: wishes. Ready to begin my 60th revolution about the sun.

9 Likes

Mornin Greens! Dancing Friday is here! Get yer stuffed selves off the couch and dance!

Today’s WTF: If you gave all the gifts listed in the “Twelve Days of Christmas,” it would equal 364 presents.

That means you would have a plethora of birds in your house. If my true love gave me all that crap, I’d have to give him a right hook. Imagine the bird crap you would have to clean up!

Snow White Dance GIF by Bronwyn Maloney

6 Likes

I ain’t going anywhere, dancing or otherwise. I got the coffee and cleaned up the kitchen and the kids their breakfast and now I’m headed for the couch. I don’t know WHAT I did to my back, but the pain is radiating up into my neck and down my left arm.

I guess I’m officially old.

6 Likes

Went out today did real well

12 Likes

Check your Wootbusters, people!

Broccoli On Candelabras

6 Likes
5 Likes

I scored crap! Unbelievable!

My first since August and I wasn’t even trying. It literally fell into my cart and it going to be on my porch in a few days!

6 Likes

It’s finally sold out.

3 Likes

Wind chill around 30 today. Not going out, not going shopping, ready to get some small house chores knocked out, play my video game, and relax.

4 Likes

Which video game?

2 Likes

June’s Journey. Yes, I am addicted to an old lady game.

2 Likes