Green Grotto 15: It’s Going On Your Permanent Record

Why not?
You’re bringing the cocoa, marshmallows and whipped topping right?
The weather is supposed to be wretched so be careful on your way here!

6 Likes

If we got that over here I wouldn’t have to work for a month

6 Likes

…for youuuu :notes:

6 Likes

Just before noon, some lady got all indignant because the detective allegedly on her case has covid and wasn’t actively working on it since yesterday. Called the Detective SGT who was eating lunch. Told her to come back at 1 when he’s back from lunch. She then started counting off numbers and then yelled at me how dare I let him go to lunch?!?! Because it’s lunch time? She refuses to leave.

Turns out she hadn’t even reported the crime to us. She was told by another agency to come talk to our detective. Nothing even happened here and apparently the other agency just wanted to make her our problem. sigh

I shut off the lights at noon and left for lunch with her still being mouthy at an officer who came to check on the disturbance.

Thankfully, she wasn’t here when I got back.

7 Likes

I used the words mentally r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d in a post to describe a facility my mother, who was a nurse, worked at. It got put on hold for review. I edited it to challenged. Hold came off.

You really can’t say anything, even if it’s not bad.

6 Likes

@daveinwarshington have you see Blazer recently?

8 Likes

I like how “Blazer” decided that many steps was enough.

7 Likes

@pepper114 I absolutely love the fact that you have a carport for shade napping! You are always an inspiration!
Robin Williams Movie GIF

7 Likes

it has begun

10 Likes

@benjaminleebates shared one with a Corgi

6 Likes

It turns out that a neighbour HAD called the police, as her mailbox was knocked over.

The wife in the household which has the food distribution was stunned that the neighbour was mad over the knocked over mailbox. (Seriously?!?)

The husband is arranging for the mailbox to be fixed, and he said that they’re looking for an alternative location.

One of the cops who was there, supposedly remembered my accident from 2019.

(Still no word from insurance letting me know how things are progressing in the claim against me.)

10 Likes

I am Gen Z, we gave birth to the Millennials, our parents were hippies or the Greatest Generation, depending where you fall on the scale. But still…

6 Likes

5"-8" for you?

3 Likes

I have the ewok village. Bought for me at least 5 Christmases ago. I have not yet begun.
Life has just been too busy.

9 Likes

the boy is nagging me on a regular basis :rofl:

8 Likes

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

― Socrates

10 Likes

Do you mean X?

4 Likes

Nooooooo

5 Likes

I even bought a strand of filcker flame style lights. Because I want to build a corner shelf for it and wire the lights into it to look like campfires throughout the diorama.

6 Likes

Jim Carrey Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

7 Likes