Green Grotto 16: tl;dr

:musical_note: A 3 hour cruise :musical_score: A 3 hour cruise :musical_note:

4 Likes

We’ve had three beautiful warm sunny days.
Got to be outside, cleaning my flower beds.
Blowing leaves.
Gabe is the most destructive pup!
He has pulled out some of the perennials I planted.
Dug in flower pots.
I was so tired, I went to bed at 11:00. So early for me!

9 Likes

Absolutely love you all!! :sparkling_heart: Nothing unfriendly, and absolutely nothing violent about Politics. He lost the election. Be proud of your vote if you voted for him. But, no need to be defensive or feel anyone is unfriendly when they say something about him. He lost the election. Get over it. Or maybe there are other reasons for not being able to be proud of that vote?

Everyone is, in fact, entitled to their own opinion. Maybe when someone can’t handle someone stating their opinion, the fault doesn’t lie with the person stating their opinion? But, with the person that can’t handle the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion?

To allow political talk to lead you to believe someone is being unfriendly or violent because they make a political comment that you disagree with is simply ridiculous. If you voted for him, take pride in it. Or realize what those reasons are as to why you’re unable to take pride in that vote…

3 Likes

You can spin it that way if you wanna.
That is YOUR opinion.

I really don’t like when people give advice, no one ASKED for.
That goes for trying to give me a diagnosis. Ha!
I’ve seen it get ugly over politics.
RARELY talk about it. Just saying.
But you didn’t ask for my advice.
Never mind…

4 Likes

As I began my post, “absolutely love you all”!! Sincerely.

And all I can say is I assure all here that NOTHING I said was meant to be unfriendly in any way. And it certainly wasn’t violent in any way either. Some take politics far too seriously. But, again, maybe those individuals need to look at themselves and realize why they aren’t able to take pride in their vote, and let the politics be what it is. Simply politics.

4 Likes

Gif deleted by me because.

3 Likes

I don’t care how anyone else voted, I don’t want to know how anyone else voted, I don’t want politics in any way, shape, or form on this forum. It isn’t necessary. For me, it’s not wanted.

6 Likes

Post removed by me.
Forget it, I’m over.

1 Like

I’m not taking the bait. Y’all go ahead and be what you call “proud”.

Namaste

5 Likes

No means no. Please respect that.

1 Like

Namaste…

But, you’re only solidifying my point. If you’re happy with your vote(proud of your vote), then someone stating an opinion that you disagree with shouldn’t bother you, shouldn’t be seen as “bait”, or “violent”, or “unfriendly”, etc, etc.

If you’re happy with your vote, politics talk shouldn’t bother you when someone says something you disagree with. If you’re happy with your vote, politics should simply be seen for what it is. Simply politics. Otherwise, again, maybe there are some reasons that need to be realized why you aren’t happy(proud) of your vote?

Understood. Haven’t disrespected that at all. Simply a discussion as to why so much defensiveness is taken. So be it.

:click: Bubye

thats all folks GIF

3 Likes

Has anyone seen a penguin? I’m hungry.

6 Likes

He may be $1 shopping in the warehouse

7 Likes

Dang, I should have known to check the clearance aisle for penguins.

8 Likes

It’s called penning. Makes them easy to find.

5 Likes

Hmmm… Not really the thread for this SHIT.

I’m sure that with a simple search, you’ll find the political thread.

Thank you.

head no GIF

3 Likes

ONCE AGAIN.

This is not the thread for this SHIT.

I’m sure that with a simple search, you’ll find the political thread.

Thank you.

head no GIF

Move Along GIF by Stick Up Music

3 Likes

1 Like