Green Grotto 18: We are in a constant state of reboot...

Thanks for the update!
Praying for the best outcome!
Sorry to hear about the health insurance!
I hope her luck turns around!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

So sorry this has happened to your daughter. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts. Your daughter is strong like her mom and will be tough, the tough keep going. :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sending you some vinca pictures, the regular and the trailing kind.

10 Likes

I had to replant the flower in this fountain.
This is Cinder’s spot. One of the two year olds.

8 Likes

Hooray for free not-black random Meh shirts!

8 Likes

whoa!! a pokemon too! score

6 Likes

The last random one from there was also Link, but black.

4 Likes

Yay! The Deal-o-Meter goal was met! Thank you!

There’s a pink tool set as tonight’s midnight deal.

5 Likes

Ok; so I’m gonna put myself out here and ask for some likes and votes.

I entered a recipe “Summer Berry Yogurt Cake” to Pinterest for their Golden Recipe contest. Entries need photos and/or video compilation along with a story as to why it’s special to me. It is basically a popularity contest with the top 100 recipes re-pinned, liked (they use hearts), commented, viewed etc for getting picked.

The 2nd link shows a few early entries. Mine’s still in the 14 day window before popping up on the contest page so it’s up to Pinterest users to find and like it from their tag searches.

Key points:

• Will probably need to already have a Pinterest account to like, vote, re-pin etc.
  • You totally don’t have to create an account on my part just to vote for me. Everyone makes their own decisions on which social platforms to use myself included. (ex: I don’t Twitter)
  • I’m curious as to those w/out accounts or not logged in could do a search to access my recipe. ?
  • Submissions end today and am I crazy for wanting to add other entries? Took me a learning curve of the weekend just to do this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you try the recipe please let me know what you think. Feel free to adjust according to your dietary preferences/needs.
Thank you so much! :heart:

7 Likes

THE NEW GIVEAWAY IS LIVE!

4 Likes

@daveinwarshington

As far as your poll goes, I’m indifferent to coffee.

4 Likes

Is it live? Can Woot sell live things?

1 Like

4 Likes

And I was the last entry on the previous giveaway. Either I didn’t enter or forgot to bookmark an earlier entry.

5 Likes

Maybe post here as well?

4 Likes

You have such a pretty garden! My tomatoes died. This is why I planted bushes years ago, and one of them died too!

3 Likes

Dang it! I was wondering about your tomatoes, but I was afraid to ask!
Sorry.

4 Likes

I have two splint baskets to freeze tomorrow. They’re awfully small this year.

6 Likes

Playing: The Stills Young Band

5 Likes

Does anyone have an opinion on gutter guards / leaf guards?

I am getting estimates on replacing the gutters on my house. I don’t have many leafy trees near the house, neighbor has one on the property line, and i have big spruce trees on one side.

Ive done a little reading and some people say the gutter guards are not worth the expense.

9 Likes

I need them.

I’ve got three trees dumping leaves into my gutters. My dad… it’s… let’s just say I need to buy gutter guards.

If you only get yours cleaned every few years you might not need them…

And then there’s my dad…I can’t find the pictures, but its a plumbing masterpiece that he whacks into my gutters to hose them out.

4 Likes