Green Grotto 21: :disguise: Now with 42% more FUN than before.

Just something to think about. When I was at PT this afternoon a girl came in, probably late teens. Had on a pair of shorts that were just fine. At least they were fine until she was on her back with her feet up in the air. There was another woman, probably in her 40s, who had on a pair of flannel shorts, like sweatpants, also fine until she was on her stomach on the table and then a good half of her rear was was on display.

4 Likes

I know. I know… I hurt so much for you – for both of you.

6 Likes

I was in the nursing home with my mother-in-law when she said, “I think I’m dying.” I had no clue what to say. I refused to say, “No, no. you’ll be fine,” because we both knew she wouldn’t be. Also didn’t want to agree with her. I just kind of let it ride and then talked about something else.

2 Likes

Aww Chev! It isn’t easy. It is not supposed to be. That’s love and sometimes it stinks. Here for you❤️

4 Likes

That table doesn’t sound safe for shorts.

2 Likes

We don’t ever want to think about it. But we all know it is inevitable. You hope it is later than sooner. And it can be a relief to all just to be over all the worsening health issues.
Hope mama chev recovers.

5 Likes

As much as I hate to admit it right now (because it can be boring), sometimes doing nothing is exactly what the doctor orders.

@pepper114 The sooner you do nothing and relax is the quicker you can get better and then you can do something again. I know it’s got to be hard when you want to be up and getting things done, but it’s okay to take some time for yourself to heal.

5 Likes

Let us know if you need help sandbagging the levee, so to speak.

2 Likes

All right Greens. Tonight I’m actually going to make the point to sleep. Well I’ll make the effort to sleep at least. Hope everyone’s weekend starts out great or at least better than today might have gone.

6 Likes

Stopped at Target parking lot to see Dr. Hibachi. He knows me by name now. So good. Seems to get better every time. He lives near the bakery and has been in a few times.
Oogie needed food.

(Older pic)

He recently had to get a new transmission.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Oogie’s decorators are on vacation so she had to do all there herself.

7 Likes

Finally blooming…

6 Likes

Passing deer munched on my azelea sapling :cry:

woot site has always been glitchy and brokerdy…
some of their shit falls apart every event…

don’t let it upset you… :green_heart:
the “winning” part can be fun…
but most of the shit you don’t need or want anyways! lol

6 Likes

i don’t think the draining ever ends!
untill… :wink:

What Does Your Skeleton Do? | Baamboozle

(stopping at 5733)

5 Likes

here is some birds…

Birds With Arms GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 Likes

funny bird gif | WiffleGif

8 Likes

dog and cat day today greens.

Cat And GIF - Cat And Dog - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

@Williamdavi think last night was the last frost day…
got a bunch of putting my garden in/done today!!

Finally Done Animated Gif

4 Likes