Green Grotto 21: :disguise: Now with 42% more FUN than before.

It’s Monday and I’m not at work!

Scattered showers, Zilla and I are having lunch.

Not sure what else this day holds. Have a good one, yall! :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

10 Likes

Enjoy extra sunrise!

11 Likes

May everyone enjoy your day while remembering. :black_cat: :black_cat:
Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

10 Likes

that is terrifying

7 Likes

off to work

please enjoy your day off and don’t bother your local pharmacy :wink:

5 Likes

lol very cute. thanks on the well wishes. I actually had my surgery on the 17th. Now just having to take it easy for 3 months while i heal. Or at least get the initial part over where I am limited on lifting more than a gallon of milk and such. I have good and bad days, but they are all good compared to before surgery, so that is a blessing. The doctor did kind of a hack job on the sewing up of the incision part (compared to other photos I have seen online of the same surgery), but if a nasty scar is all i have in the end for relief after 2 decades, I’ll take it.

7 Likes

We got that for him because it has fall detection.

5 Likes

Scars are just tattoos with better stories. My knee replacement scar didn’t come out perfect, I have what looks like a cat butt on my thigh. Got some shea butter or cocoa butter for it? That helps some.

7 Likes

Happy Memorial Day Greens!

Never forget those that gave up their freedom to protect ours. Especially those that made the ultimate sacrifice. As well as the families that supported them. There are still too many unaccounted for and our government (while getting better) still doesn’t support its Vets they way they should or like they support … well i will just say other entities to avoid political debate and such.

memorial-day 2
memorial-day

9 Likes

I already have cream on the ready for when the incision heals completely. You are right though. Scars are just proof of a right of passage and that we came out on the other side of it.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I have 2. Left and right. Each has a hand with 5 fingers.

2 Likes

I own none. So someone else has 15.

6 Likes

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of tattoos for myself but I can see it for covering up a scar - I’d consider it if I had a bigger scar. I have a couple on my forearms from stupid mistakes - one was recent - trying to break up glass without the right gloves. Other 1 or 2 are from a sharp metal gas tank when I was a teen working on my cavilier car (also probably not the correct PPE)

7 Likes

With Nephew’s guns, we have 28 in a safe.00

7 Likes

I only have 2, so I’m below average.

5 Likes

Coupon code alert
MAYSAVEFIVE

7 Likes

I think only 5 are ours. Nephew is unarmed at the moment, except for knives. He has a lot of bigazz knives.

4 Likes

15 is the bar then ok. I can do that - I’ll use it for ammo in the purchase-more-guns discussion with the wife :smile:

a friend once said you need one for each daughter or kid at least so I’ve got to make it to that yet… have a few currently

5 Likes