Green Grotto 22: 💚 ROLL TIDE TITANIUM 22!!!

The Goldenrod, it might just be Ragweed, which causes allergies to flare up. Goldenrod does not cause allergies.
The tall yellow flowers come back every year. And the Mexican petunias

10 Likes

Yaw same here…lots of them…they dont get n the 2 acre fenced dog area tho (electrified). My dogs have killed a coyote b4 tho…bak n tx…they (coyots) used 2 sit n the vacant field and taunt my dogs…1 day, fence was compromised…and well, 1 of the coyote pack didnt make it…the den moved and we didnt hear them around anymore :astonished:

6 Likes

Yes. When the notices go up around the block for missing cats and dogs, the coyotes are around. I ‘dispatched’ a few coyotes on the farm.

4 Likes

Hope kat and spot r ok…?

5 Likes

So allergic 2 ragweed…didnt know goldenrod looked similar… :crossed_fingers: it is gold and not rag :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Saw this up 4 sale…then gone…was really wanting 2 try this n 1 of our fields…did any1 get it by chance?

5 Likes

If I had a large area, I would do that. Very nice!

6 Likes

I bought a $2 power ball ticket. I’m gonna win $1.7B.

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

3 Likes

wait, I thought I was gonna win…

2 Likes

We have coyotes show up on our barrier islands here in Florida in the Tampa Bay area too. Our island is very small - one way on/off. There were a couple that hung around for about a month last fall - caught them on camera. Apparently they’re good swimmers too. Just wish our neighbors would keep their kitties indoors like we do. We have a screened porch and walk them on a leash when they want to go out. :black_cat: :black_cat:

5 Likes

Cat Wtf GIF
On the farm, barn cats are needed. They learn to avoid the Bald Eagles but a couple coyotes can get them…

3 Likes

Aw! The kitties I have had in my life would rip your face off if you put a leash on them!

I did have a cat that rode in the car in the back window. That was my 23 lb barn cat “rescue.”

4 Likes

Lol. I’ve had one of those too. First time I put a leash on him he ran around the house in circles so fast, I thought he’d drop dead of a heart attack. After that, any time I even said the word leash he’d run & hide. But I’ve had 3 generations now that I’ve been able to leash train. It’s been great.

23 lb. window cat. Do you suppose people wondered if your barn kitty was a stuffed animal or real in the window when they drove by?!?! That’s one big kitty! There’s a rescue here that adopts out “working cats”. A lot of the breweries around here adopt them to keep the rats under control. Love that we can give them the jobs they are meant to do. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

His name was E. Victor Kitty. I lived in an apartment and took him everywhere with me. He generally got his way if he didn’t want to do anything. He had a huge head, too. About the size of a softball. He was a big, big boy.

He was always fine in my jacket until we got in the car. Then straight to the back window. He got a wondow hammock when I bought the house. And then we had to reinforce that window hammock. LOL.

7 Likes

Just bought on ms…will c if it works !

Bactine MAX First Aid Spray -Pain Relief Cleansing Spray with 4% Lidocaine -Numbing Lidocaine Spray with Cooling First Aid - Pain +Itch Relief For Minor Cuts & Scrapes, Burns & Bug Bites -5 oz, 4 Pack https://a.co/d/gtSeACN

3 Likes

When I raised goats I shot two in the barn yard. My big dog Calvin got pretty good at running them off.

5 Likes

We we’re going to stop somewhere after the museum and then disappointment to get some items…

Wifey just sent that voice to text, should have been dentist appointment lol

Thought it fitting for the wootaverse

5 Likes

Send me some.I need more crap.

2 Likes

Have a tried Aloe vera gel? A neighbor’s dog kept rubbing the hair off her butt but with Aloe it has healed up. Hair will probably not grow back but she isn’t itching constantly. The organic stuff is also safe if they lick it, barring an allergy.

5 Likes

Whelp… yall saw the blue lotion/pepper stuff from yesterday…it did curtail him some…but now again, a big bare red spot :frowning: i will spare u the pic… i have tried aloe…he licks it away…gonna try the liquid bandage 2nite…until the @Queen89 lidocaine stuff shows up

3 Likes