Green Grotto 24 💚 The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

9 Likes

The lemon in the martini glass looks good!

8 Likes

It has been a cloudy misty blah day. But the 42 million little stick pick up game I played by myself is done. :tada:

10 Likes

It’s a Domino’s pizza kind of evening.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Go where the old people eat…

Broasted pork chops

Broasted chicken

10 Likes

gi joe history GIF

10 Likes

Yummy

6 Likes

Now …must say, never had that n my entire life…does it taste good? Feel like it would be dry…?

6 Likes

we had Chinese food. tried a new place.

spring rolls, pork fried rice and chicken udon. all very tasty, but a bit far and so probably not worth the ride.

@Wooter60072541 how long will you be on the Cape?

9 Likes

Just made me think of this video, funny voice overs of the g I Joe infomercials from back in the day

11 Likes

All looks yummy!

We took out a frozen seafood clam pie from the cape Land Ho. …1.5 hrs 2 bake…smells so good…will try 2 get pics…oooo, and it has a white sauce u pour over it

7 Likes

Saw ur PM…let me respond now…drooling 4 steamers, oysters and fresh lobsta!!! Cant wait!

6 Likes

Just sent :hugs:

3 Likes

Looks scrumptious…any left or all gone now?

4 Likes

So…update on hands…both…messed up…couldnt do much with them yesterday…hubs and i n debate…arthritus or tendon/nerve issue…but basically, couldn’t even fold clothes yesterday…put the thumb/wrist braces on…aleve…and doing better…but only with the braces

It totally sucks when u depend on ur hands and they cant work due 2 pain :frowning: havnt said anything n a bit…but it continues…

12 Likes

We have a green grotto member that went n2 surgery 2day. Lets send her some good healing/prayer vibes!

@girlygirlallthetime u r in our thiughts and prayers!

12 Likes

We smoked a couple dozen bratwurst for tomorrow, will smoke some whole chickens in the morning for family coming over tomorrow around noon.
Testing Costco Kirkland vs Johnsonville brats. I kinda prefer the Johnsonville but they’re both good.
Gave the neighbor some brats.

10 Likes

Brats…not my fave but hub luvs them…kraut?

Steak and pots on our menu tomorrow!

8 Likes

Yes to kraut!
When you smoke brats, it really changes the flavor to just a really good sausage.
Also fixin’s.
Strawberry Rhubarb crisp and Blueberry tarts.

9 Likes