Green Grotto 9: New Packaging!! Same Great Taste!!

saw these in Ohio & thought of you @dafrogman

4 Likes

I fell in love with this guy so we brought him home

5 Likes

made it home. pretty much spent the entire day in the car. so tired.

hey, did I mention while we were away I got a brand new iPad in the mail? addressed to me, from T-Mobile. I’m thinking maybe I won a contest, because we didn’t order it. nothing shows up in our account about it.

my iPad is like 7 years old, so I’d love an upgrade. just not sure about opening it yet.

4 Likes

He and Bruiser took turns doing dog things the entire visit. I’m not sure what he ate, but he slept the whole way home.

1 Like

You’re doing an excellent job.

2 Likes

@Williamdavi - I jumped on the Lionel Christmas train Prime Deal!

Uncle Jeff’s got it for $82, so this looks like a solid deal at $46. Looking forward to adding it to our Christmas set up! (We decorate tomorrow). I’m not expecting anything heirloom quality, just something the kids can beat around and Dudley can chew on.

4 Likes

Love it!!! I decorate next weekend outside. I’ll pull more out tomorrow inside.

2 Likes

@pepper114 I am definitely going to make some stuff from that Pokemon cookbook you gave me, I’m super excited!! thank you again

1 Like

@moles1138 - we shared the Oh So Sweet goodies with @cklun - please tell Oogie we loved everything and thanks again!

3 Likes

I am so happy to sleep in my own bed

1 Like

For now

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I thought it looked like a good one.

1 Like

How many people did you shoot today?

1 Like

you did’t fill it with gerbils while I was away, did you?

1 Like

Lol I sent some your way. So many free ones this week

1 Like

Whenever she wakes up, I’ll tell her.
She never came home last night.
Everyone forced her to leave early today. We got home, she put on her jammies and was asleep almost as soon as she lay down.

2 Likes

Super busy weekend. Sales were incredible. Probably won’t be sustained, but that article in the paper really helped. And soon we get into the holiday season.

4 Likes

You can turn the business into a national chain

Maybe it’ll kill off any Coronas lurking in your throat?

5 Likes

Along with my few remaining brain cells

4 Likes