Green Grotto 9: New Packaging!! Same Great Taste!!

well, they’re supposed to take time I guess. yeah, I want the game to relax me, not stress me more.

4 Likes

Green Gift Exchange 2020

HoHoHo Green Team!

The Green Elves of the Green Team ( @CrazyGreenElf & @CrankyGreenElf )are happy to announce The Fifth Annual Green Team Secret Santa Exchange! It will be fun and easy! We promise!

All you have to do is send a message to either Green Elf showing your interest in our Secret Santa Exchange some time before November 30 midnight. The Green Elves will generate a random exchange list, based upon a really complicated, scientific formula. You will be notified on December 3 the team member to which you are assigned.

We ask that you include in your response a list of any allergies, likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite colors, etc. We also ask that you tell us if you’re happy receiving many items or if you would prefer less items in your gift. Please respect the preference of your exchange partner. The suggested price range of your gift is $15. Spend more or less if you prefer. Handmade items are always welcome. Please use your best judgement.

Then ship the gift to the team member assigned to you by the Green Elves. In return you will receive a gift from a different Green Team Member. You participate with the knowledge that you must reveal your real name and address to one of the Elves and one other team member.

The tentative deadline for shipment of said gifts is December 14. Participation is completely voluntary. Please…if you say “Yes, I will send a gift”, follow through, as it would be un-green not to.

The Green Grotto Reveal date is December 20. Please wait to post photos of your gift until then. It is encouraged to let your Secret Santa and the Elves know when you receive your gift in a PM.

Sound good? Who wants to play?

Disclaimer: This Secret Santa Exchange is not connected with Woot in any way. It is entirely engineered, organized, orchestrated, and executed by Green Team members independent of the forums in which we participate. It is all in the name of fun and friendship, and we participate with the spirit of the Green Team in mind.

3 Likes

I intend to join. I’ll send a message

5 Likes

Did everyone see the prequel? Apparently they dug up some old footage from when they were kids…

2 Likes

Just waiting for @benjaminleebates to confirm and then I will commit. :smiley:

3 Likes

Rise of the Santa Sedition

9 Likes

Well, I’ll try to do better next time.
Maybe even write one ahead of time?

2 Likes

All that ‘fun’ you took will knock you out! :wink:

5 Likes

Yes. santa is evil.
That is why this is the Santa Sedition.
Down with disease-spreading santa claus!

6 Likes

WHEW! SEAHAWKS WIN!!!

Beat those damn Cards.
Go Hawks.

4 Likes

Great game! Go Hawks!

3 Likes

The kittens are four months old. Their mom got her operation today, no more for her!

10 Likes

It was! I’d prefer we not have last minute wins though. It would be nice to be 2 or 3 touchdown leads occasionally… lol

GO HAWKS!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Next game: At the Eagles on MNF.
Another prime-time game.
Go Hawks.

We’re 7-3 now. YAY!

3 Likes

Ash, so pretty but he is a bit of an ass.

Char, the most friendly and sweet. The smallest. He talks a lot.

9 Likes

I couldn’t get the last two games, was sad.
Alabama has not played in two weeks.
After LSU’s loss, they cancelled our game, said they had the Coronas. Hmmmmm

I watched Tua and the Dolphins, @mbspell! Yay!

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Williamdavi
Hell no the yard is not clean, gonna take forever!
After the tree was removed from the portable, the damage was done. Will need a new one.
I guess I will have to learn how to use the chainsaw.
I am the only one working on it.
I banned chainsaw person for awhile.

4 Likes