GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

when I worked at Dana Farber, the docs said pretty much every man will get prostate cancer if they live long enough. and in most cases it is so slow growing that it won’t be the thing that kills ya. so I’m going to be cautiously optimistic and say you’re going to be fine, dave.

was a very fun, very long, exhausting vacation. I had a blast. and I will be just fine. give me a couple days to get through the post vacation blues.

end of discussion/I’m over it

off to run some errands!

catch ya later

NEWS!

Keep on top of that, its really important.

Oh no Moles! Hopefully no surgery, maybe some PT will fix it. Don’t aggravate it!

Pajamas!!!

AWMAGARSH!!! SO EXCITED!!!

SO EXCITED!!!

I AM READY!!!

There you are! Hello!

Busy copying a couple of “messages” that I don’t want to lose.

SHIT

I have addresses in the PMs that I need to consolidate into a real list before they go poof!

but but but…

will the old green threads be gone forever?!? damn you BSN, we need those books STAT

It’s ben nice knowing all of you.

BSN! Get those damn books out tomorrow! Don’t forget to include pop-out pictures and lots of pretty colors (no red)!

Arg…
I got rid of lots of them, still have 150+ or something.

Just checked… sigh…
PMs from ADQ, Manhandsha, TSH, TT, Wooster getting lost & then found in a Fed EX warehouse, addresses, the list goes on…
I guess I just kept some of the older PMs just because they were difficult to ‘delete’.
I’ll go through & read some of them again I guess.

from the info posted…

"
Best news of all, the posts from the old forums are being migrated to the new forums! From deal discussions to community games and chats, all your friends and fun will be there. "

SHIT

yeah, I had some good old ones too. sad to see them go.

I have written down much (but not all!) of the contact info I have in one place. I guess once the new forums are sorted out we can decide what to do with it (how to share, who to share with) etc.

hooray!!