GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

AND IT IS SCREECHING TURESDAY NOW. SEEMS LIKE WE ALL HAVE STUFF TO SCREECH ABOUT!!

YOU ALL THINK ALL THE CHANGES WILL BE GOOD ONES??? LOL

Shit. I’m supposed to be up in 35 minutes. Too soon to go back to bed…or is it?

They will be different! Long over-due. I’ve been predicting that Woot would kill off the forums, so it’s nice to be proved wrong.

/Unless I’m not wrong.
//The sky is falling.
///No, really, look up!
////Made you look!

Ahhh I remember pumping gas for the first time. There’s a lot more buttons now.

Is P near the Pokemon center all the time? If I were you I’d be expecting a care package from him about once a week lol. I’ve also heard the raffles and arcade games are amazing.

The Walmart I go to has very little Pokemon, and there isn’t a target. I’d love to go to the Pokemon center in Japan at Halloween.

I’m glad you had a great vacation.

Sorry, turned off computer early.
Sounds like it was a wild time! Kids, they will worry you to death. Glad you had some fun and everyone is ok. I can see where you were hyped up from everything. Why does everything have to happen when you aren’t home? LOL

P WENT TO THE POKEMON CENTER BECAUSE A FRIEND ASKED HIM TO MAIL HOME A TOTODILE PLUSH. HE RARELY WILL GO THERE IF I ASK HIM TO, LOL. SO I JUMPED AT THE CHANCE FOR PRESENTS EVEN IF IT WAS AFTER 2 AM.

I WILL POST THE PHOTOS HE SENT OF SOME OF THE STUFF AT THE POKEMON CENTER. THOSE STORES ARE LIKE HEAVEN, I COULD BE IN THERE ALL DAY…

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY RANT. PHOTOS WILL COME SOME TIME THIS WEEK BUT NEW POKEMON FROM GEN 4 DROPPED ON THE MORNING I STAYED IN MY PJS UNTIL 11 SO I GOTTA GET MOVING!!

WAIT.
I HAVEN’T READ YOUR RANT YET.

WHATEVER IT WAS, I BET IT’S GOOD.

HAPPY WOOT-IS-GONNA-CHANGE-FOR-THE-BETTER-OR-WORSE TUESDAY!

SHIT! YOU WERE BUSY HAVING FUN AND ALSO WORRYING ABOUT SO MANY PROBLEMS!! I SUPPOSE CARS ARE NOW WORKING OR FUELED UP AND EVERYONE IS SAFE.
WHEW!

NO…

https://i.imgur.com/KVnAQVY.jpg

HAHAHAHA ACTUALLY ALREADY HAVE A DISNEY TRIP BOOKED FOR FEB AND MR. MBSPELL MENTIONED MAYBE VISITING HIS PARENTS IN FL IN MARCH. JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY COLLEGE, IT IS OUR 30TH REUNION THIS YEAR. UGH, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME LADY!

CARS FUELED UP AND NEW BATTERY IN SUBARU. P IS SAFELY BACK IN JAPAN AND K IS SAFELY AT COLLEGE. N HAS A FUN TRIP AND 2 BUSINESS TRIPS BETWEEN HALLOWEEN AND THANKSGIVING, SO MORE TO WORRY ABOUT! LOL

I KNOW!! WE COULDN’T BELIEVE HE DECIDED TO GO HOME THE WEEKEND WE LEFT! KIDS…

GOT SOME NEW POKEMON. TOOK A LONG WALK. CHILLY HERE, IN THE 50’S. I KNOW WE WANTED TO NOT BE SWEATING IN THE 90’S BUT MAYBE 65 WOULD HAVE MADE FOR AN EASIER TRANSITION.

AWWWWW

34 WHEN I LEFT THIS MORNING. 53 NOW.

NOT DOING MUCH WALKING RIGHT NOW. TOO MUCH PAIN IN MY LOWER LEG. TOES ARE STILL NUMB.

GOT A MRI SCHEDULED FOR 6PM THURSDAY. GOTTA FIND OUT WHAT SHIT I SCREWED UP THIS TIME.
HOPEFULLY PT WILL STRAIGHTEN IT OUT.

SHIT!!!

I FORGOT!!!

SHIT MOLES.

IT NEVER ENDS. CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR MRI RESULTS.

I DID READ IT AND IN FACT I “HEARD IT”

I ACTUALLY BROKE MY “NO TALKING ON THE PHONE…ONLY WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN TO BE SURE WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN” RULE WHEN MBS TEXT ME AND ASKED IF IT WAS OK TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH TO TEXT!

THAT INDICATED IT WAS INDEED AN EMERGENCY STORY TO HEAR!

SO STINKING ADORABLE…