green grotto, part IV

chat

FB_IMG_1543973860195

YOU COULD SWING BY HERE. OOGIE WOULD OPEN THE DOORS ON OFF HOURS.

Great album Dave!

YEAH THAT REMINDS ME I NEED TO WATCH RUDOLPH. I’M LIKE A KID, I OWN ALL THOSE MOVIES!

WHAT IF I COULD READ THAT BUT NEVER PLAYED POKEMON, DO I HAVE A SPECIAL POWER OR SOMETHING?

Thanks Dave
It sure was.

Oh? I don’t think I watched as closely last time. Was the stuff not as good last time, or just more variable between people?

I’ll see if I can dig up some pictures when I get a chance.

I’ll have to post about the wooden kayak too.

oh, I can read that no problem

lots of watches that either didn’t work or were not worth near what the MSRP was

I got up to the elite four in pokémon let’s go, but the dang cave took so long I’m going to save it for tomorrow

You’re waaaay past me. I caught Articuno in the frost cave and finished that cave the other day. I forget how to get Moltres and Zapdos. Pretty sure I just stumbled over Articuno. I saw a puzzle and had to finish it. :smile:

That reminds me, I need to check my PoGo for when I can get another mystery box.

dave, you know that’s a turd? lmao

well, just saying…

if it is for me, no hurries.

I will gladly wait for perfection!

never played, but I could read it. maybe pokey folks…… lol :wink:

sooo….

I know it was not doc office people.

but someone lit a fire at henry fords hospital.

the infusion department ( feeding tube people) brought all the supplies, pump equipment and the “complete” real food supplements today!!

mr. mick has good insurance but I asked if our insurance would cover the extra special food supplements? they said not to worry about it they would cover it if it doesn’t. WHAT??

the medical bed was also delivered today… (marlene…:))

and a home healthcare nurse showed up to help with the equipment and stuff.

they know they messed up sending us home with no support or nothing.

better late than never, but that’s 15 days they impeded his real recovery. so that pisses me off to no end.

but, better late than never.

have a good chicken day greens!

Not just any turd.

I’m probably going to have Mr Hanky’s song stuck in my head all day.

He also did Scrooge Mcduck on another white board. We were all surprised by his drawing skills. I can’t believe how creative some of the guys are.