green grotto, part IV

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Youā€™ve got Green power behind you. Hoping for good news for you.

2 Likes

I LOVE vegetable chipsā€¦they are like crack!

1 Like

When will you get the results?

1 Like

I kinda like them. Root veggies. They taste earthy.

2 Likes

Was listening to the Classic Vinyl station on Sirius XM and thought of you @daveinwarshington.

- YouTube

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the Sirius station I listen to most of the time.
Great song.

1 Like

yesterday he said the results will show ā€œwhat is going to take him out.ā€ the way heā€™s talking is like heā€™s convinced itā€™s terminal, whatever it is. said earlier results pointed to something bad. Iā€™ve known him for over 35 years and I go into a complete panic at the thought of something serious being wrong with him. I will never have another friend like him.

sigh

enough moping for me.

hope the week improves for you, mar, and kathleen and chev

happy birthday to your mom, moles

keep spinning and catching, dave!

2 Likes

1 Like

Me tooā€¦Classic Vinyl every day!

1 Like

The Bridge is another that we listen to. Classic Rock but more mellow. Like England Dan and John Ford Coley.

1 Like

Classic Rewind is another good oneā€¦I think that might be Channel 25. They bill it as ā€œCassette era rockā€, lot of 80ā€™s stuff.

1 Like

I know what you mean. When will he know for sure, and be able to share the information with you?

1 Like

Not so much that one. Still tired of most of those. The older stuff I can listen to again because it has come back around.

1 Like

Ahemā€¦ 50s on 5 and 60s on 6.

2 Likes

First Wave is more my style. But even them itā€™s the much the same ā€œhitsā€ Iā€™ve listened to for almost 40 years. Like any radio station they are limited on what gets played. How about a b-side or non-single track?

1 Like

Yep! I have both of those on my presets also.

In fact, I need to spend some time cleaning up my presets. I have a few country stations programmed, but for some reason I have ā€œWillieā€™s Roadhouseā€ on about 4 different presets, yet I never listen to it.

I just spent a half an hour on the phone with them yesterday because my year is almost up. Go through this every year. "Itā€™s going to be $250. Well, then Iā€™m going to cancel, I canā€™t afford that. Well, letā€™s see what we can do. Ends up $135, including taxes and the $2 to bill me because I will never again ever give them my credit card number.

3 Likes

Willies has all the good old classic country!
I LOVE that station.
The Bridge sometimes, 50-60ā€™s is in the mix.
Rewind seems to have stuff thatā€™s just OKā€¦
Trouble with Sirius isā€¦ it cuts out a lot. hard to get an entire song unless Iā€™m out on the highway. We have 100+ā€™ trees lining most all roads here, douglas fir trees grow like weeds and cut the signal.
I dumped Sirius on one vehicle, have it for a while on one and mrs. d has it on her new car. She also hates songs cutting out.
And for ā€˜pay musicā€™, they sure talk a lot between songsā€¦

2 Likes

excellent questions. Iā€™m guessing this week or next. or maybe he wonā€™t want to discuss it.

to occupy myself I beat the elite 4 and finished the game. then caught zapdos. yay for distractions!

2 Likes