green grotto, part IV

I listen to AltNation, 1st Wave & SiriusXMU mostly. I hate hearing the same stuff over & over. I alternate those with a local streaming station.

We have Pandora on all day, the stations vary from James Taylor Channel, 70’s, 80’s, Adele Channel, Hootie and the Blowfish Channel and now we have Christmas music on…

IMG_20181204_222854

I saw this in some comments somewhere today. I saved it, but I’m not sure sending it to anyone is professional.

4 Likes

I cannot unsee this. But the resemblance to someone I know is uncanny! LOL!

4 Likes

Well we have a lot Green power here. You are in my thoughts, like all the time! Some of it has to reach you! Hoping for the best, Kat, always.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Marlene! I am the one that is supposed to be falling! I am so sorry you are hurt. I do hope you get the knee replacement.
My knee has not been the same since my last fall on the stone patio. Hurts a lot. More to have checked. Take care and take your pain stuff. Put that leg up. Rest.

Thinking about you, hope your bff’s news is better than he is thinking. Sending some Green love to Georgia.

1 Like

…[quote=“daveinwarshington, post:4445, topic:11857, full:true”]
Found these chips at Costco today.
They are really kinda good!

[/quote]

My favorite! (when I allow myself to splurge on carbs)
especially love the sweet potato ones.

1 Like

soooo…Christmas lights all winter!!! lol

2 Likes

that sucks moles, sorry…did they say it will go all away with some more time?

all by ourselves…set the pump thingy up filled the bags, primed it, some other do dads and we did it right, so it is working like it is suppose to. whoo hooo! lol

it feels easier to breath already mb.

2 Likes

well…SHIT.

much better today bsn!

except…

I had to pick leah up from her college class @ 7:30. she usually goes with her buddy chase but he was in a bowling tournament today so was skipping class.

and I was taking my bff of 45 some years out to dinner for her birthday so we picked an italian place close to the college instead of the place we planned to go to. never been there before but is was pretty good. but… boy oh boy is she getting crankier as the years go by. shit :shushing_face:

3 Likes

he could be wrong. hopefully, he is wrong mb.

1 Like

good thing for that huge purse!! lol

but damn marlene… heal quick.:hugs:

1 Like

WHOOO HOOO PEP!!!

1 Like

you know it did!!! :gloves:

1 Like

well…that is a site…I never knew existed bsn. I tabbed it . lol

1 Like

we barely listen to music at all anymore for years really… I stay in the quiet most the time.

that is why I enjoy all the different music vids the greens post so much. only some of moles though… lol