green grotto, part IV

1 Like
3 Likes

Good Green Morning!

1 Like
2 Likes

I highly recommend everyone have a retired drunk neighbor who spends a lot of time on his porch.

Gift sent and gift received. This is so much fun.

4 Likes

moles hasnā€™t sent his yetā€¦,

3 Likes

I just realized my last statement may have been off putting.

I meant to say my secret santa and I have already discussed my gifts in PMā€™s. Thatā€™s how I know Iā€™m missing one part.

I was not saying ā€œweā€ as a green grotto have already discussed this and your question is dumb. Definitely did not mean for that to come off that way if it did. Sorry if it did.

my gift has been sent & received as well

I love green secret santa exchange!!

1 Like

later greens!

Its ok, I figured I missed something which is not unusual for me.

meh, overratedā€¦

That being said, I have my weekly conference video/call in 20 minutesā€¦

1 Like

YAY!

:cold_face: 22 degrees out there. :cold_face: Brrrrrrā€¦

:snowflake: Heavy frost on everything. :snowflake: Looks like snowā€¦ :snowflake:

:fire: The wood stove is keeping the house nice & warm. :fire:

2 Likes

Hurry moles!
(waitā€¦ was Dec 10 the ship-by date or something?)

Ugh. Itā€™s that bi-annual time of year for me. I think Iā€™ve got a cold. Itā€™s just starting, but Iā€™m usually sick around the holidays. Last year it was over new years, so at least this time itā€™s before.

Only ten work days until Christmas break!

Also, TT is super awesome (obviously). Sheā€™s sending me a set of headphones to replace those broken ones.

3 Likes

no comment

Iā€™m not sending mine until Saturday. It is impossible for either of us to get away during this week. Iā€™m in the middle of nowhere with a short lunch hour with the post office closed during the hours Iā€™m off. Oogie is sooooo busy. Her orders are already more than all of last December. I donā€™t want to add to her stress.
Iā€™ll have to rethink doing this next year.

1 Like

I thought the 7th?

Yes. All Greens would have to agree 100%!

TT is THE Official Green Team Moderator.

6 Likes

Ehhhā€¦ 7th, 10th, whoā€™s countingā€¦
We know youā€™ll get it shipped as soon as you can.

GREEN TEAM! Rules? We donā€™t need no stinkinā€™ rules!

2 Likes