green grotto, part IV

AND HERE IS SOMETHING I SAW AT TARGET THIS AFTERNOON. IT WAS ALMOST AS TALL AS ME.

7 Likes

SOUNDS LIKE TT IS SAYING YOU CANNOT POST PICS FROM YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW

OK! RUNNING OUT TO GET A SPECIFIC TASK IN POKEMON. GOTTA HEAD TO ANOTHER TOWN AND SPIN JUST THE RIGHT POKESTOP!! WILL CHECK IN LATER.

KEEP YELLING!!

2 Likes

YEAH, A LITTLE WARM AGAIN TODAY, 72. COLD FRONT COMING, GOING TO BE A FRIGID, 51 TOMORROW!
I NEED TO MOVE FARTHER SOUTH.

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! SO SLEEK AND STYLISH!

2 Likes

KEY WEST…LET’S MOVE TO KEY WEST!

2 Likes

PS: You can email the photo to yourself on a desktop and post from there. You can just drag or copy/paste the photo from your computer to the forums. Just save it from your email to your desktop.
[/quote]

Hot damn, I did it!!!

Hot damn, I did it!!!

[/quote]

Wait, where did it go? It was there.

1 Like

NICE CAR.
I’VE NEVER MEMORIZED MY PLATE NUMBER.

1 Like

AFTER WORK TODAY. PANORAMA

5 Likes

NOODLES HANGING OUT UNDER MY LEGS

6 Likes

wow!!! your son sent you fabulous stuff!! whoo hooo!!! good son.:smiley:

3 Likes

my backyard is all wet and muddy, it is pissing me off. I want it to be totally frozen! my girls can’t play out there in there fenced in yard together, they come in all muddy…SHIT!!!

I wish my dogs were this smart.

4 Likes

Wait, where did it go? It was there.
[/quote]

where the hell did it go???

1 Like

good luck…

it is Wednesday…

someone post some damn chickens.

4 Likes

Uploading from the app is borked. As long as you have given Chrome the permission to view your pics you should be able to upload from the mobile forums through Chrome. It’s a bit of a pain on cell phone screen but if you’re using a tablet it should be manageable, but still slightly difficult.

5 Likes

I’ve been uploading from my phone since the beginning of the new forums. You just have to know what directory your pictures are in.

1 Like

I think i missed yelling Tuesday? Yes, because there are contractors crawling all over my house. To make up for this terrible thing I have done, I shall post pictures of chickens per Mick’s request, LOL!

7 Likes

4 Likes