green grotto, part IV

about the boring drugs? I knew you were kidding. no offense taken. they are pretty boring to me! lol (I’m a pharmacy tech so I count the damn things all day)

4 Likes

Ugh… Son said someone got sick in the middle of his classroom yesterday. And now we wait… If we make it to Friday morning without issue my guess is were ok for this one.

Stay healthy greens!

7 Likes

Say, you know Kelly, my tech here in Tulsa right? Don’t all y’all know each other? Well, she is awesome and they are frequently short-staffed too.

5 Likes

oh, yeah, Kelly! she’s great!

4 Likes

And here’s the SEAHAWKS pills!

And the Official Green Team Pill!

4 Likes

HH
Hilton Head

2 Likes

Hubert Humphrey

1 Like

Hmmm… That would work out better than Hubert Humphrey!

3 Likes

Whoever fixed this, thank you.
And, Mick, this was several minutes into the free-for-all. They loved it.
[/quote]

I can’t see it… so whoever it was needs to fix it again! lol

I am just happy it was enough fun to warrant that shipping fee!

I cashed the check. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I already have a rotti and a asiedoodle cal. lol

water doesn’t sit so much in the backyard just that the ground is soft and moist. these are decent size girls, and they run and play hard tearing up all the grass… and than they get all dirty. it is frozen today, thank goodness. this is a big area, I need to put something else down cause grass is not living thru their rough housing. maybe like the stuff they put in the playgrounds??/ nina might eat that shit though. I don’t know… I gotta figure something out.

2 Likes

kinda like this… it was a rough day. lol

1 Like

not me… I always get the captcha stuff. fail every time.

hope you get something good!!!

1 Like

Why do sharks swim in salt water?

I don’t know, why?

Do frogs have hair?

Snow showers Saturday afternoon, calling for only an inch. We’re hovering around freezing so I’m hopeful that nothing sticks.

Good Morning Greens!

Happy Thursday!

1 Like

We’ve got about 4" over the last 2 days

I can’t see it… so whoever it was needs to fix it again! lol

I am just happy it was enough fun to warrant that shipping fee!

I cashed the check. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I don’t know why some of you can’t see the picture. I can.

Does this explain why some people can see it and some can’t?

I know how they wear the grass down. Mine are constantly rough housing. Allie and my huge lab, Frazier. Allie and the baglehound, Beau. Allie and Zoe. Dusty, my mutt does not play, he has a bad attitude.
Allie would certainly eat some kind of turf or bark, or rubber pieces. Allie will eat anything and Frazier too. My son has lost many things to Frazier. I lost a good sandle and the top of my fav boot due to Allie. My jeans cover that.
I loved it when most of my dogs were big. Allie will have to do, lol. My sis had a huge rottie, my labs were really big, except for this mini-lab. She is bad and great.

1 Like