green grotto, part IV

All I see is a symbol. Never seen that before so I don’t know what it means.

1 Like

I just see a symbol, too.

1 Like

It appears you are grabbing a link to your email directly. It is likely cached on your PC, that’s why you are seeing it, but we would not have access to items in your email box. I would recommend downloading it, and then dragging it over since the link you posted likely requires authentication.

3 Likes

Blame BSN

2 Likes

This is what I mean, this is the link that was posted.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-0qBaG0r278Qy7NND4O0i5c8DFaXlMv3qCHx8bgpdKEfmzRsssVi0EqqvwEu5WY71BmBxuc2UTjmHlmQVvjcwMQ/messages/@.id==AJ2PgmsVk9YcXDVNlA36INIwYdM/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&size=150w&w=150&h=150

It seems to reference a certain email box/message that we would not have access to.

3 Likes

Throwback Thursday!

1 Like

Code Sleuth. I think you are correct. It’s pointing to a secure/unreachable location for the rest of us so it has the “broken link” symbol for us.

1 Like

now I have a name for it

1 Like

have I ever mentioned how much I love wolf pupy? this is one of his creations

3 Likes

snowing lightly here, shouldn’t add up to anything.

forecast for fri, sat and sun is only in the 20’s.

going to be a very cold pokemon community day :snowman:

2 Likes

less than a month until our vacation! woo hoo!

also husband got an email from Disney Vacation Club, there is a free (!!!) member night in the Magic Kingdom while we are there. members only from 9-12, with free “light refreshments.”

3 Likes

I would recommend downloading it, and then dragging it over since the link you posted likely requires authentication.
[/quote]
I have no idea how to do what you recommended.

I want to go out, but we’re supposed to get a bunch of snow dumped on us. It’s a tough one. I never get shiny Pokemon any other way, but the ones I do get are typically junk. I’m on the fence about it I guess.

Disney this time of year sounds great.

1 Like

I finished the R. Kelly documentary. That man is a monster.

1 Like

I keep hearing about how terrible it is, so I don’t think I’m going to watch.

2 Likes

It’s terrible that the women went through what they did, but it’s worth the watch. Yes he is an absolute monster. It’s explicit without going into any gory details.

2 Likes

I am seriously debating finding a place where I can drive around (people mention a particular cemetery) or maybe a mall. the worst was the community day we did in the rain & cold. hopefully we each get a couple shinies in an hour or so and can get out of the cold. if we get a community day snowstorm I might cry, lol.

1 Like

K and I saw the Spiderverse movie

it was fantastic! best superhero movie I’ve seen in a long time. a lot of fun and so interesting with all the different animation styles. really great.

4 Likes

did you replace the car? or some part of it?

and how is mrs. d liking retirement?

Yeah… I got rid of the car. It was kinda gutless & I doubt if I’ll get a 4-banger anymore…
It’s been replaced…:blue_car:

Mrs. D LOVES LOVES LOVES retirement.
We just go uptown. No traffic. Restaurants have fast service. Getting more home projects done. YAY!

5 Likes