green grotto, part IV

tomorrow mr. mbspell goes in for another upper GI scope thing. not sure why the last one wasn’t good enough, but that will be our morning. then I work in the evening. so today was stupid monday and tomorrow is shaping up to be stupid tuesday.

5 Likes

I will if I remember, and can find the discussion thread.

1 Like

Been cracking/eating the last of the Christmas nuts.
This weird nut cracker does so damn good! Found it at Goodwill a yr ago, had no idea what it was.
Looks like this:

I thought it was for opening small jars.

5 Likes

I hope all goes well.
Is this something he has to not eat for a day or something?

1 Like

thanks.

the paperwork said not to eat after midnight. his appointment is at 9:15. he will miss his breakfast, but at least he won’t be fasting too long.

2 Likes

It’s a chick thing.

I saw one of those in a junk catalog (Carol Wright Gifts, maybe?). They said it was both a nutcracker and a bottle opener (like for twist off caps).

1 Like

This has been one big damn STUPID MONDAY. I think everyone around here had hoped for enough snow to get a day off, but we didn’t get enough. So there we all are, driving back and forth to work in our Stupid Monday moods. It’s cold, it’s grey, it’s muddy and sloppy. The pretty fluffy snow has turned to dirty piles of slush. AND there’s more coming next weekend. Which means NOT another snow day off from work. Pffft.

1 Like

RIP Ray Sawyer of Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show

jpgx

1 Like

Happy Birthday Poof Guy, from The Green Team!

2 Likes

Must be… I’ve never had more than 15 minutes of things to say. Ever.

New album:
Marshall Tucker - Dedicated.
Not my fav album of theirs, but it’s OK.

1 Like

At least he made it!

1 Like

What happens if you get him wet?

2 Likes

I like these kids.

1 Like

my son in Japan will call and talk for an hour. but I think it’s more that I don’t talk to him as often. he never called for long talks when he was at college.

3 Likes

I hope I don’t find out!

5 Likes

I only watched a couple minutes. my youngest had a friend who would go in abandoned places to take photos. at night. he thought it was really cool. I thought he would be killed, lol

P went with a friend to an abandoned hotel in Japan a couple years back and sent photos. it was pretty cool (but wasn’t at night)

I wouldn’t go at night but it’s fun to see how mother nature takes stuff back.

I like these two because they’re not destructive.

Japan would be so much fun.

1 Like

ARGH

my freaking kindle has no brightness settings. I cannot adjust it, and can therefore only use it in bright light.

not happy :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Stupid Amazon! SHIT!