green grotto, part IV

2 Likes

I didn’t know the infamous make @mbspell mad gif was from a music video.

3 Likes

FRIDAY!

3 Likes

Lol, me too! One of the main reasons I retired. I cussed 6:00am the last two years.
Last night, I knew it was time for bed. I was standing in front of the fireplace, woke up, just before I fell. Closed the fire doors, went to bed.
Thinking about you and Mr Mick. He has the best nurse that side of the Mason-Dixon Line!
Thank you for all you do for the cat world, too. We hardly ever see cats around here. The ones we do see are well taken care of.
No caffeine for Mick!

1 Like

you know I am not watching that! LMAO

2 Likes

seems like we may be getting 6-12 inches of snow on Sunday, so I got out and took a walk this morning. not too bad out, 35. good walking weather.

happy Friday!!

1 Like

1 Like

also, I need to go find Fluff. it’s her birthday today!! I need birthday photos!

7 Likes

We are getting between 0 and 30 :rofl:

actually…
…WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 10 AM
EST SUNDAY…

• WHAT…Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 9
    inches expected. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.

• WHERE…Crawford, Stark (where I work. The county south of Summit where I live), Mahoning, Marion, Morrow, Holmes and Knox counties.

• WHEN…From midnight tonight to 10 AM EST Sunday. Heaviest snow
    will fall from late morning into the early evening on Saturday.

• ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Travel could be very difficult. Blowing and
    drifting snow will develop in the afternoon.

Batten down the hatches @pepper114!

6 Likes

But this is what they say when I put in the home location…

…WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 4 AM
EST MONDAY…

• WHAT…Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 8 to
    11 inches expected. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.

• WHERE…Portions of northwest Pennsylvania and north central
    and northeast Ohio.

• WHEN…From midnight tonight to 4 AM EST Monday. The heaviest
    snow will fall from late Saturday into Saturday evening. Lake
    effect snows will develop in the secondary snow belt Sunday
    morning and persist into Sunday night.

• ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Travel could be very difficult. The cold
    wind chills as low as 15 below zero could result in hypothermia
    if precautions are not taken. Blowing and drifting snow will
    develop Saturday afternoon.

@mtn3pitt and @cwolfpack3 need to be careful too.

6 Likes

I had no clue it was from a music video. It ended up in a random playlist I was listening to and I happened to click over to the video to skip the song and I said “wait a minute, I recognize this!”

2 Likes

Be careful out there in those winter storms!
We will be in the 70s getting thunderstorms tomorrow. Cloudy…again. Getting colder overnight on Saturday. 45 Sunday

4 Likes

Hopefully we get a break in the clouds to see Sunday’s Lunar eclipse. Only total eclipse this year and the last for a couple years.

4 Likes

3 Likes

@daveinwarshington is in good company…

2 Likes

Action Recommended: Make preparations per the instructions

Issued by: State College - PA (North West of me), US, National Weather Service,

…WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON…

• WHAT…HEAVY MIXED PRECIPITATION POSSIBLE. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 6 INCHES OR MORE AND ICE ACCUMULATION UP TO ONE QUARTER INCH ARE POSSIBLE.

• WHERE…SOUTH-CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA ALONG THE I-70/76/81 CORRIDOR.

• WHEN…SNOW STARTING SATURDAY AFTERNOON CHANGING TO WINTRY MIX SATURDAY NIGHT BEFORE ENDING SUNDAY MORNING.

• ADDITIONAL DETAILS…PLAN ON DIFFICULT TRAVEL CONDITIONS. SIGNIFICANT REDUCTIONS IN VISIBILITY ARE POSSIBLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT WINTER WEATHER THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR FORECASTS AND REVIEW WINTER WEATHER SAFETY AND PREPAREDNESS INFORMATION AT WEATHER.GOV/WINTER.

SHIT

2 Likes

SHIT

1 Like

FB is notifying me that there are 4 events I was interested in happening tonight. Plus the Spaghetti Dinner at the church and we’ll probably visit my parents after before they head to Florida.
Shit.
Too much.

1 Like