green grotto, part IV

so less snow, but followed by sleet and freezing rain leading to possible power outages. and followed by an arctic blast.

1 Like

Noodles update:
Dr. Wendi said he tweaked something mid-back. He’s on pain meds right now. We need to keep an eye on him. If he gets worse, we’ll get x-rays. So far he’s doing good. Tail is back up and he’s perkier. Of course the meds are making what is wrong. But he was getting better before the meds.

10 Likes

:fireworks:

2 Likes

I’m not impressed by this snowMEHgeddon. Nope. Not at all.

I didn’t need real pants at all.

5 Likes

It’s still early

1 Like

What am I supposed to do with all this bread and milk?

2 Likes

Does that eliminate changing your passwords? Gah, that is such a pain.

Local weather folks missed the target. They said it would snow this morning, it did not. We have cold, grey skies, but no precip yet. At least we got our grocery shopping done. We were even brave enough to go out for breakfast. Woo Hoo.

2 Likes

Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Fluff! You are a beautiful, precious baby, and your mommy love you so much! Hope she give you big warm hugs and lots of kisses today!

Big hugs to Noodles. Sending lots of love!:dog2::green_heart:

2 Likes

Add eggs. Fry. Top with syrup.

1 Like

I put the eggs on the English muffins.

1 Like

It makes it much easier. Unfortunately, changing passwords is just a part of using computers. It will generate new unique passwords for you and then remember them. Your passwords are encrypted and decrypted at the device level. They are not stored “out there” anywhere.

snowing here. slippery as there is a coating on the roads. meh.

3 Likes

There were a couple icy balls this afternoon but it’s all been rain here. @moles1138 are you getting the snow?

1 Like

Not at the moment. Sounds like sleet or freezing rain.

3 Likes

Bibimbap, gyoza, and egg rolls…raided the freezer

5 Likes

The rain melted most of the snow we had from earlier.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yup, I thought you were in the blue.

1 Like