green grotto, part IV

This is a store where I live. My dad won’t let me get the big one.

Edit: it’s a poke gym.

5 Likes

Bastards! That sucks. Craigslist can be questionable at times.

2 Likes

Yuk. You can have it. I’ll take rain anytime…

1 Like

Come on down, dave, we got plenty of rain. Expecting 1-1/2 inches overnight. It’s been 38 degrees all day, but going to plummet tomorrow and get extremely windy.

Calabama - you ok? I heard y’all had a tornado outbreak!

I say we go to trlenoir and gouda’s house and see how their weather is! It’s gotta be better than the rest of us have right now.

3 Likes

Jetta would be enjoying her 10th Birthday, but she somehow ripped her front right pad. She’s limping a bit, but will get chunks of chicken in her food for dinner.

7 Likes

That’s when I get Wooster to post something.
Then I can post more!

3 Likes

All that fancy password stuff is stored on a computer-thingy?

If it’s random, it’s possible it could make them all ‘password’.

3 Likes

Has anyone here had any experience with pain management doctors? I’ve been transcribing or proofreading depositions for court reporters for 40 years or more and I frankly don’t have a very good impression of them. I can’t think of a single person that said they helped a lot. I’ve asked a couple of my reporters and they feel the same. I’ve always thought of them as a last resort, not what I’m experiencing.

happy birthday Jetta!! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Nope, poof.
My pain management is an Ibuprofin as needed.

Album & a Beer!

Bob Dylan, ‘The Freewheelin’.

2 Likes

at the pharmacy, we know of doctors who are older (this doc often forgets the date, or mixes things up. even the patient says the doc is very old and forgetful), or shady who prescribe way too many painkillers for patients. there are a few doctors we refuse to fill RX from and others we wish we could. the pharmacists are shocked at the high doses they give some patients.

woo hoo!

forget the bread and milk, while I was out pokemoning mr. mbspell got:

• chicken pie for tomorrow
  • stuff for me to make homemade chicken soup
  • VODKA and mixers
  • fritos and doritos

while I don’t want much snow, we are ready to be in the house all day tomorrow!!

5 Likes

Yum.
We had Chinese for lunch. It was so good!
Mrs. d always orders at Chinese (or other Oriental) places because I always love whatever she orders.

3 Likes

Can you guys turn in the bad Dr’s obviously over-prescribing that crap?

Bacon? Beer? You have beer & bacon?

I have been re-reading The Passage books because the show is on tv now. making good headway on book 1. reminds me why I loved the series. haven’t watched much tv this week because all I want to do is read! charged up the kindle in case we lose power tomorrow. the football fans will riot if they can’t watch the games, lol. I’m going to make sure my phone and ipad are charged, too. although the thing that will suck the most is no heat.

2 Likes

hmmm

still got some Sam Oktoberfest but sadly no bacon.

2 Likes

there are some docs they refuse to fill any rx they write, and I’ve heard them call other pharmacies to warn them as well. I think they can also report them to the DEA or medical board.

4 Likes

YAY!
Jetta and Chevy are woofing with delight!!

3 Likes

BRAG ALERT: K MADE DEAN’S LIST LAST SEMESTER!!!

7 Likes