green grotto, part IV

I need some good green prayers and thoughts for my BIL, his mom passed last night and he is taking it very hard. His name is Ralph. Thanks.

6 Likes

didn’t that take a sharp left turn into crazy town?

1 Like

sending prayers Mar

3 Likes

day 2

had a delicious breakfast. taking things slow. at Disney Studios in line for Toy Story Mania. wearing shorts!! been a while! taking the time to savor every moment. and going to get my first cocktail after the ride!!!

5 Likes

Well crap. @moles1138
IT’S COMING RIGHT AT US!

3 Likes

yep

1 Like

Supposed to warm up again and be rainy

60 tomorrow late and then the low 20s late Friday.

1 Like

It’s not snow. I can live with mud.

2 Likes

Until the dog comes in and jumps on the couch

4 Likes

We’re gonna get a round of snow late Thurs & Fri I guess.

Looking forward to Springtime.

1 Like

Mickey Waffle? LOVE IT!!

2 Likes

YAY! What a nice chicken!! Cluck Cluck…

Happy clucking Wooster / Mr. Whiskers Wednesday everybody!!

5 Likes

My cats don’t go outside or jump on the couch. Since they’ve “tenderized” it anyway. It doesn’t meet their exacting standards.

1 Like

Happy Wooster Wednesday!

5 Likes

Happy Mr. Whiskers Wednesday!

5 Likes

There’s lots of fun things you can do in the snow. Things like frostbite, dry skin, chapped lips, wet socks, soggy boots, gloves with ice chunks, sledding with your car, avalanches, sledding with your shoes, icicle emergencies, sledding with your butt, accidental snow angels, shoveling, sledding with your shovel, throwing rocks at windows with your snow blower, snapped power lines, sledding with your face, milk and bread buffets… See good times.

5 Likes

I almost hate to say it is 82 here at Disney. but since I’m on my 2nd drink of the day I thought, why not? plus I’m in for 2-3 more months of winter once I get home.

7 Likes

Supposed to be 63 tomorrow afternoon. By late Friday it will be in the teens.

You go gurl!

2 Likes