green grotto, part IV

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

If yā€™all havenā€™t been following the Seattle Snowmageddon thread, you should. I am rolling on the floor laughing. Tears are running down my legsā€¦

Edit: There is a great picture of Wooster in the snow, a rare and wonderful sight!

4 Likes

3" snow. Time to panic.
Iā€™m gonna open a beer.

3 Likes

Dance through it, dave.

4 Likes

For our Greens in sunny Florida, vacationing, drinking, frolickingā€¦ you lucky dogsā€¦!

4 Likes

Omg yes! I love my coworkers. Theyā€™re just as messed up as I am. My boss is the absolute best. I love my actual job. The place feeds us, gives us things, AND WE GET PAID! Sure itā€™s not always fun, but in general itā€™s a good place.

The guy who frowned on space heaters left, so now I have independent heat. Itā€™s much better.

Doofus is a contractor and we donā€™t have much control over them. He used to be out in the shop and heā€™s really not ā€œoffice trainedā€. All the other employees from that service have been perfectly normal reasonable human beings. This guy is just ā€œspecialā€.

2 Likes

WooHoo!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Brrrā€¦
Itā€™s not clucking fit for man or rooster outside!

4 Likes

have a nice Saturday greens.

1 Like

It was great to meet up and see you yesterday also!

Okay, all other Greens! We are 2 hours from
Disney. . . You too can meet us if you come to see the mouse!

6 Likes

28 degrees. 8" snow last night. Brrrrā€¦

2 Likes

Good Caturday morning, Green Team!

Dave, so glad to hear you made it through the night. 8 inches of snow is A LOT! It would be for us, too! Did you say there was more in the forecast?

Weā€™re going out to the movies to see ā€œGreen Bookā€, then for pizza. I heard itā€™s National Pizza Day.

3 Likes