green grotto, part IV

MBS, I want you to know that I thought of you today. It was a cold, grey, rainy, yucky Monday, and I kept thinking it would be a great day to be in Florida. I sent you good, happy thoughts, that you may enjoy to the fullest your last vacation day. Hope you had a great day! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Ooo, good one, LL!

2 Likes

Yes. Not officially, but yes.

A teacher I know said she had sisters in her class. Their names were spelled Orangejello & Limejello. They were pronounced different, but Iā€™m guessing drugs were involved.

4 Likes

Weā€™re not used to this much snow all at once! SHIT!
Just measured the deck I shoveled off this morningā€¦ 8" & still damn snowingā€¦ DUMPING SNOW!

I went out & semi-cleared snow from our metal carport and a large low-slope roof with my tractor & stuff under it. Just finished that. SHIT! I like rain so much more!!

4 Likes

Slapped an album on.

And sucking down the blackest darkest stout in my beer fridge.

Ahhhā€¦ I feel better. Florida is so warm this time of yearā€¦

8 Likes

No. :snowflake::snowflake: lolā€¦ It ainā€™t so cool anymoreā€¦ :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

6 Likes

Shit. The lights just flickered a few timesā€¦ SHIT

4 Likes

How about Jehosephat?

5 Likes

I like rain so much more!!
[/quote]

I do, too, but enough is enough.

3 Likes

That sounds like a regular snow-scare-shut-down-the-place here, they can be fun!!!

4 Likes

I agree! Iā€™m looking forward to more snow days this winter, I hope. I am a homebody and rarely suffer from cabin fever.

3 Likes

Me too! Just stay inside, cuddle with the cats, and binge watch something!!!

5 Likes

Only if sheā€™s jumping.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always heard it as Or-AN-jello and Le-MON-jello.

True story: One of my ex boyfriends went to high school with sisters named Tangerine and Nectarine. They called them Tangie and Neccie.

6 Likes

But I hate umbrellas.

1 Like

Have you seen the tiny ones by Totes that fit in your purse?

1 Like

They are a pain in the patoot, arenā€™t they? I was struggling with mine today and thought ā€œI think I am the only person left on the planet who bothers with an umbrella. I never see anyone else using them. Do they wear hats or hoods or just get wet?ā€

2 Likes

My mom wore those rain babushkasā€¦

2 Likes

I know you donā€™t have to shovel it, but I HATE a cold rain like we had today. Iā€™d much rather have snow.

But I hear ya, dave, I know it gets old after a while when it just wonā€™t stop. Good thing you are taking care of that carport, that could get ugly. Hang in there, buddy!

2 Likes

I could fit five large people under mine.

5 Likes