Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

I heard Doofus was reported to a higher authority. The guy needs some kind of counseling.

He’s accusing the person who orders supplies of being a liar because they can’t get the gloves he likes. Our approved vendor discontinued them. He found them somewhere else, but probably doesn’t understand what an approved vendor is.

4 Likes

3 Likes

HAHAHA thought this was funny

image (has been delivered)… but it was funy just clipping this!

5 Likes

Thank you. It was pitch dark when I drove to work this morning.

I hate it. I go to bed and get up at the same time every day and it sucks. I can’t sleep when I go to bed, can’t wake up when the clock goes off. Such a waste of time.

You DON’T get anymore daylight by changing the clock. Daylight is ruled by the earth and the sun. You get what Mother Nature says you get.

Can you tell I had a great Monday?

5 Likes

Don’t tell anyone, but I heard a rumor of a “potentially significant” snow storm next week…

Sista! Hi sweetie! You so purty!

1 Like

Caffeine and peach gummy rings got me through today. This morning was rough. Now I’m afraid I won’t sleep tonight because it feels early.

4 Likes

I ran around today. went to grocery store for me, dropped a book at the library, drove to salem and took N grocery shopping, then home. I was going to fall asleep if I sat down, so I did 20 minutes on the treadmill. just walking, slight incline but nothing too fast. kept me awake until dinner, but I think it’s gonna be an early night.

3 Likes

we are supposed to hit 60 friday with a chance of rain. weather is weird.

1 Like

also, my needy cat is super extra needy now that the boys are gone. like he’s standing next to the keyboard and head butting my hands and face right now.

3 Likes

Maybe you should get another kid. Like borrow one from a neighbor to play with your cats for an hour. :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

now mr. mbspell is trying to help my dad fill out his taxes on one of our computers

a drink will knock me out, but just listening to my dad kinda makes me need one

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll probably not post much for a few days.
Gonna go visit my brother in SanDiego.
The weather has to be warmer there.
…tired of winter…

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s warmer there! have a fun getaway

2 Likes

Thanks.

We found the perfect person to come over & take care of Jetta’s issues so we have no worries.
Her diet is very strict at the moment, but both she & Chevy need play-time too. Whew!

3 Likes

My daughter is there training for a new job. I just got off the phone with her, she says it is raining.

sorry

3 Likes

@mbspell’s Mondays…

8 Likes