Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

What? They didn’t automatically cancel your card?

I appreciate my bank, they call me when things look suspicious and cancel right away. I can then go in to the branch immediately where they print me a new one. Bam.

And this has happened to me 3 times in the last 3 years.

Good thing I don’t have much money at stake. :rofl:

What is the trick to finding out how large a gif is before you post it?

Not sure. I post anyway.
But when it converts to the URL I can’t see anything here from Giphy…it is blocked on the work PC…I’ve gotta go to the phone then.

In honor of SCREAMING TUESDAY. Forgive the language. This man is my new hero.

This video was so funny!

It was, but I feel he used to be funnier…

While watching this, I got 2 robocalls on my landline and 1 on my cell phone. And the bastards are now starting to leave voicemail that you have to listen to because it could be a doctor’s office.

Yup. I had one on my cell and I don’t even answer my house phone. I’d like to get rid of it but it’s bundled in with my internet.

I’ve heard the best thing to do is not answer.

I still wuvs her anyways.

We are SO pretentious, we give not a care what you think.

(JK - come back and chat!)

NOOOOOOO! Lots of nasty Norovirus, flu, and other ugly stuff going around here.

Get well mtn-fam!

PFFFFT! I GET TIRED READING YOUR POSTS, WOMAN!

working until 9 sucks

especially when all other techs & cashiers left by 3 & we had to get a replacement pharmacist who couldn’t come until 6. so the opening pharmacist was here 7-6 today.

I need a drink. a pretentious one, with an umbrella or a glow cube.

I need help with a word. A contractor is the witness. They’re talking about buying several pieces of property that eventually connected. "And then from the same normaglobed there was another hundred foot property.

Maybe it’s two words. Probably “sounds like”. I can’t come up with anything.

im-going-to-be-a-pretentious-prick-and-drink-single-malt-whisky-tonight--1ca89

rectangle_16_9_576_37656369-2bd8-45d7-9383-b45b966bafd5

hey @pepper114 and @pooflady - we are hoping to come to OH to see @cklun, @moles1138 & oogie this summer. maybe in late may. let me know if you’re interested in meeting up.

mr. mbspell googled limoncello drinks. bought some club soda, lemon juice and simple syrup. it’s delicious! I’m glad I’m not in until after noon tomorrow!

Have to check dates later.