Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

Thursday…

2 Likes

:pie:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Story. Of. My. Life.

3 Likes

well, I am on more of an academic calendar these days. college lets out in early may so summer break starts when my kid is home from school!! lol

P usually comes home from Japan in July sometime, Aug is always busy with back to school, so May and June is summer season (even if it won’t be summer weather).

sorry things are so rough for you now. and sorry your dad’s dementia is getting worse.

2 Likes

WHAT A DISASTER THE FINALE WAS. I HOPE THE STUPID SHOW IS NOT RENEWED. THEY TOTALLY F’D UP EVERYTHING. AMY ATTACKED AND BIT SOMEONE?!? THE OTHER AGENT IS THE PERSON FOR THE GIRL?!? VIRALS HAVE NO SEX DRIVE AND YET THEY SLEEP TOGETHER?!? THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED THIS SHOW SOMETHING ELSE AND JUST SAID BASED ON A STORY BY JUSTIN CRONIN. MAYBE I SHOULD CALL YOU AND MR. MICK SO WE CAN RANT ABOUT IT LMAO

1 Like

Oh hey, I watched April give birth to her first calf back in 2012. I was in making video mode for the bear den cams we had running, so I put together a video of April. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@marlenestclair - I got the stocking today, thank you!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

slept in until 9:30

still tired

long week

2 Likes

So cool! It says her name is Autumn, maybe they changed her name? The camera angle makes her look so little. Thanks for posting the video!

Wait! This might be April’s daughter, who is named Autumn.
https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Autumn-arrives-twice-on-Sunday-4840332.php

1 Like

Doofus won’t stop. He’s such a ___.

Feel free to fill in the blank.

So several people have caught him staring into the conference rooms while there’s meetings going on. He has this weird need for attention so he’ll start singing when we’re in there, or shaking out a trash bag right beside the window in the door. And YES we close that door. Before sometimes we’d leave it open because it’s in a hallway with no offices nearby. It also has a blind on the window that until about two weeks ago I’ve never seen closed.

So there was a meeting going on and one of the guys saw him staring in. He likes to stare at certain people and it’s messed up. That guy got up and lowered the blind so Doofus couldn’t see in.

Today a coworker overheard him accusing her off being the one to close the blind. He thought she was being rude and he felt like he was being excluded.

Uh yes. That really happened.

She didn’t close the blind. He was being excluded because it’s a meeting about proprietary information that doesn’t involve the cleaning company and he was being weird. It doesn’t matter if we close a blind. Wtf.

Well Doofus has been reported once again. We’ll see what happens.

6 Likes

Yay! I am glad it will be put to good use!

1 Like
3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

OH, you are right. I thought maybe yes, then I looked it up and Kiko was her first calf. Autumn and April are of no relation. Greenville Zoo giraffe gave birth to fourth calf

3 Likes

Two more trees are down!
Today is very windy, partially sunny. Cold front coming in, 80 today, 61 tomorrow. 58 tonight Cool for the next week.
Had two strange things happen.
Was looking outside at a small bird, all of a sudden, a bigger bird came attacked it. I went outside, the bird took off with it’s prey. Was not a crow, hawk, or as big as one, looked like a regular bird. Never knew about that. Some birds like a woodpecker or blue jay will, I looked it up.
Next son called and called back in a few minutes, said so on the screen and his number.
Guy said, Hello, this is “a scammer” from USA, How are you today? I just starred at the screen, WTF! and hung up. Using my son’s number, they gettin good or a strange glitch.
My tailless cat, just waking, (not born a bobtail) Burned it off.
Chloe and Bitsey

4 Likes

Sorta, but he has really good hearing. Our he’s bugged the office. I think bugs because he has more hair in his ears than on his head.

2 Likes