Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

i can barely wrap my head around this.
oh moles…….
it’s devastating.

4 Likes

He was out running. His buddy Luke was with him. He was annoyed by some pain in his arm. They slowed to a walk. And were talking about turning back. He said “Oh Shit” and collapsed. Luke started CPR. Someone else came by and helped. EMS finally arrived and took him to the ER. He never regained conciousness.
He’d been complaining for a couple weeks and had been to the doc a couple days ago.

6 Likes

I am stunned. This is so heartbreaking.

3 Likes

I truly have no words…

2 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your brother, @moles1138 :frowning:

5 Likes

@moles1138

I’m sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Words aren’t enough, but we’re here for you always.

5 Likes

Oh no Moles! I am so sorry to hear this. Shocking for all when it happens so suddenly, and while doing what he should be, exercising. Damn Damn…my thoughts are with you. :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. Gonna be a tough few days.

7 Likes

If it weren’t for this damned headache I’d be numb right now.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s gonna be very tough. Everyone is still in shock right now.

Please let us know if we can do anything. You are in all of our hearts.

6 Likes

Howdy. Finally reset my password. Woot works now :+1:
72 in San Diego. It’s always 72 in San Diego…
Having FUN
Happy Birthday cklun!
Hope all is well with greens.

5 Likes

Oh… Just read your post moles.
I’m so sorry for you and your family.

5 Likes

We miss you when you’re gone, but I’m so glad y’all are having a good visit, dave! Didn’t know you were having password issues, dagnabit. Glad you could stop by this evening. When you headed home?

3 Likes

@moles1138 I am so sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Yes, the weather there was always perfect. Moved from there to here in February, I was very tanned.
Know you’re having a great time, good to hear from you. Say hello to my birth city, for me.

2 Likes

home from our getaway. had a great time eating and drinking and walking and just enjoying the time together.

thinking of moles and family tonight. sending lots of love your way.

6 Likes

Maybe someone should have your email or phone…just in case.

4 Likes

Good Sunday morning, friends.

3 Likes

Good morning!

Did you know James has a brother Livingston?

1 Like