Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

What a terrific legacy.

Butt stupid boring crummy Tuesday. Second Monday! Poop.

Oh, we did get tp. So there’s that.

New giveaway featuring Victoria. She’s super cute. I love the outtake pictures.

Also a March Madness unofficial Woot bracket going on. So far it’s my 3rd this year. I pick teams by mascot.

This winter won’t end. I saw snowflakes yesterday. Today is cold.

@moles1138

That’s wonderful. I’ve been checking the news but I think I’m too far south. I think this might get more attention. It’s so wonderful what the groups and the kids are doing. Very sad too, but it’s inspiring to see everyone come together. How are you doing? Is there anything you need?

Noodles looks so much happier today than the look he gave the snow day. It was like, “What, this again?”
He said a few other things too! What are you teaching him?

We have sun too! 63

No there was not a tornado, just a chainsaw! All the trees that block the sun in my yard are all gone.
My tomatoes are going to love it. Hope I can plant some other veggies and flowers I can cut. I have not been able to plant zinnias and cosmos(The Color Purple, flower) for lack of space. I have green zinnia seeds, some of my favorites.

OUT EARLY TODAY AND EVERYTHING IS BLOOMING, SPRING IS HERE!

I’m doing well. Can’t get anything done. So many posts to keep up with.

Actually he isn’t bothered by snow. He is an American Eskimo after all

Beautiful!

I’ve lost 5 pounds since Saturday.

Popping in after a while away.

@moles1138, words cannot express my sadness in learning of the unexpected loss of your brother, but I’m so incredibly impressed by the legacy he is leaving behind. Looking at the pages linked above I am in awe of the love that has been poured out from the community.

There are very few things more valuable to me than the lessons and inspiration learned from my schooltime mentors. I’m sure your brother’s care for his students will live on in their hearts, but I know that none of this will fill the hole left in yours. Prayers and the very best of wishes to you and all of Steven’s family.

NOT HERE, ALTHOUGH THE SNOW IS ALMOST 100% MELTED AND GONE.

43 TODAY.

DID MY SPECIAL EX POKEMON RAID, MET UP WITH FRIENDS FOR A COUPLE QUICK TRADES. NOW HOME WITH AN ICE COFFEE SO I CAN STAY AWAKE FOR WORK. ALMOST TIME TO GET CHANGED & GET OUTTA HERE.

If memory (and my Google calendar) serves me correctly, it’s @ThunderThighs birthday today.

If I’m wrong I’ll blame Google.

I thought I was wrong, have it on my calendar too!

you two are right!!!

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY @ThunderThighs!!!

https://i.gifer.com/HI7l.gif