Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

I will take all the hugs you can send me!
I am afeared your arms are going to get real tired though chev.:green_heart:

6 Likes

fridays here!!!

2 Likes

@dafrogman… a new pic of our new green baby would be very cheery!!! please.

2 Likes

Damnit

6 Likes

I will take all the hugs you can send me!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

4 Likes

ARGH!!! Snowflakes the size of half dollars. NOOOOOOO.

6 Likes

yeah…here too…who knows…might be sunny and 70 degrees in a couple hours…

2 Likes

THOSE are the BEST!!! Usually no wind and they are not icey. Does that make sense? Kind of like a big lazy doofus cat!

3 Likes

@moles1138 what is your schedule today?

I am taking Bill to UH off of 271 for his second nerve block in his back today…leaving at 12:15 for a 1:00 appointment. Will be about 2 hours and sb home around 3:30 - 4:00.

Taking my tablet with me to try and keep in touch.

2 Likes

This is what a big fat lazy snowflake looks like in Warshington

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes! And they’re not really sticking to anything. It keeps changing from rain to snow.

Be careful, the roads might be slimey. I haven’t been out since this morning, but hopefully they’re clear since it’s been warmer.

4 Likes

reminds me of the time Meow, The Beast and Oscar were staring at the litter box…I moved it and a mouse ran out and up my leg!

They all stood there and watched. lol!

5 Likes

YES!!! Now rain!!! TY . I will be EXTRA CAREFUL in the driveway and parking lots! TY!!!

2 Likes

OMG

Snow

Rain

TURKEYS!!!

8 Likes

ok…gotta get ready…leaving in an hour and 30 minutes…I will dance when we get back home.

I will have my tablet and phone w me…will be checking in

2 Likes

@moles1138

Thinking about you all today. I will be checking Facebook and THIS place…text or call me if you need a break…

I know this is going to be such a bittersweet day. Much love to you and oogie,

7 Likes

5 Likes

Moles I am sending you and Oogie another hug as well…you will get through this, on your time, in your own way. We are here for you. Please remember that…

6 Likes