Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

2 Likes

sitting here with my laptopā€¦

Services for Steven Pierce:

A Memorial Service will be held at Stow Munroe Falls High School at 6:00 p.m. Friday, March 22, 2019. Family and friends are invited for visitation from 5:00 to service time. Fellowship for all in the Stow High Commons after Memorial Service.

3 Likes

only 33 more signatures needed.

I shared to my FB page again.

Allie and my boy Ren. Only cat that will play with her. Bitsey, yellow cat loves to cuddle with her.
They both like to get in the shower. But Ren attacksā€¦me through the liner.

6 Likes

Giving you green strength Scottā€¦:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

moles:

Sending good vibes.:green_heart::hugs:

4 Likes

4 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Put an Elton John album onā€¦
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

And, toasting Steven Pierce for living an incredible life with a very dark Russian Imperial Stout:

8 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

This is the one that makes me cry.

6 Likes

" Itā€™s something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life"

6 Likes

Iā€™ve made a list of songs for my funeralā€¦
Hereā€™s another one on the list:

The instructions say to play this one last:

7 Likes

You can do it, moles. Even if you canā€™t read your notes, it will come to you. Nothing wrong if tears come along.

6 Likes

ā€œOh very young, what will you leave us this time
Youā€™re only dancinā€™ on this earth for a short whileā€
ā€œAnd though you want to last forever
You know you never will
You know you never will
And the goodbye makes the journey harder stillā€

4 Likes

well I know we are all bawling our eyes out, listening to these songs and thinking of Steveā€¦

7 Likes

I want this one at my funeral, along with ā€œIn my lifeā€

4 Likes