Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

Constant comment has an odd taste that I can’t put my finger on. I think this ones my favorite:
https://yogiproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/YT-US-CAR-GT_SuperAntioxidant-C23-202220-V4-3DFront_GLOW.png

3 Likes

Nah… That stuff “Reduces Free Radicals”. I like free radicals!

CC has orange & cinnamon or something I think. It does taste different…

5 Likes

Anniversary_1000x1000

Happy Anniversary mbspell!

4 Likes

WOW that is a great anniversary weekend!!!
happy for you.:green_heart:

5 Likes

you all know I have not been able to keep up. lol

thinking of you @marlenestclair…hope things are… ya know. :green_heart:.slowing getting better!

thinking of you too @mtn3pitt…home stuff and work stuff…calming down some for you…no rest for the wicked mike.lol… :green_heart:

and @daveinwarshington, you haven’t said, how mrs.D sister is doing? I am going to assume from bad to worst.
you two take such good care of each other though…:green_heart:

@hot72chev… think about mama chev all the time, hoping things will turn around for her, but they most likely aren’t going to if they haven’t by now…
feel like you and me are in the same boat…making all kinds of decisions…we never wanted the time to ever come… to make us have to make.:pensive:
I think I read you are going on vacation?
you go and forget everything for a little while.:green_heart:

5 Likes

it is pretty crazy here right now.

5 Likes

enjoy your Saturday!!!

later greens…

5 Likes

My go to tea flavors…

Red Rose
Bigelow’s Constant Comment which I’d never had until the put a sample with my Earl Grey
Stash’s Double Bergamot Earl Grey
I think Stash (?) Orange Spice at the bakery
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice

Lipton is awful. “America’s favorite tea” my ass. It’s just cheap and sells better. Too bitter for me.

6 Likes

Waterbed heater instructions say to start at 85*. I was sweating all night. Not sure if is due to starting with emptying the hot water tank into it or 85 is too high. I’ve turned it down. Could be the new sheets or pad. We’ll see.

4 Likes

Could be a busy day.

3 Likes

Harney & sons celebration tea is my favorite. Its apricot and hazelnut. Then cranberry autumn which is cranberry and orange. Their holiday tea is delicious too. The cinnamon spice is wonderful too.
I love these tins.

5 Likes

My favorite brand of tea: Twinings

I keep a box of their black tea variety pack around (English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Lady Grey) and they make good herbals too (Peppermint, Chamomile). They had a good holiday blend last year that I am hoping to find again soon.

5 Likes

Yes, please tell @cklun I said “Hey, Y’all!” We miss her presence in the Grotto, and send much Green Love!

6 Likes

TRUTH!!!

2 Likes

I prefer strong black tea. hot or iced. I drink both year round.

2 Likes

will do!

I’ve asked her to pop in before but :woman_shrugging: anyway they leave for a cruise tomorrow

4 Likes

thank you!!

thank you!!

4 Likes

Just finished her last round of chemo & waiting to see results.
Seems like it stopped spreading, not in remission though.

We’re loving it, both being retired!

6 Likes

8 Likes

REMEMBER THE BOSTON TEA PARTY!
DRINK COFFEE!

3 Likes