Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

Stay safe! It’s coming here next. They just issued flood watches

3 Likes

There’s flooded roads, highways and areas where people built houses in flood plains here.

Also landslides. Our garden is almost under water. You walk in, you’d never be seen again.

Drier weather by Sunday I think

6 Likes

Yesterday was ‘be mad at moles day’.
We like him today.

6 Likes

Are you wearing arm floaties? Is Chevy in a life jacket? Has Mrs. D inflated the life raft?

We have ice.

4 Likes

We have a tornado watch

3 Likes

yeti’s for sale on OMG deal

2 Likes

And don’t forget Wilson.

4 Likes

Do the hands spin really fast?

5 Likes

no, but it’s a let down when you finished then fun stuff at the park in 1/2 day. even going slow there’s not a lot to do.

4 Likes

I dunno, Ronde & Tiki Barber went to high school here in Roanoke, then to UVA and ended up in the NFL.

4 Likes

We are in the middle of thundering/lightening. There are some places that are getting mudslides!!!

3 Likes

hey gang, just paid 70€ to have a doctor come see me & write a prescription. now I’m off to the pharmacy. fml

7 Likes

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

You sick, mbs? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope those French doctors know what they’re doing!

4 Likes

What? OMG! Is it your stomach? A cold??? Hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Hope it’s better tomorrow when I drive up there.

1 Like

Are you coming to Roanoke? The rain is going to die off but it will be windy and in the 40’s.

3 Likes

I’m going to wintergreen. So a few hours north but way up in the mountains

1 Like

That’s right, skiing! Hopefully your conditions are snowy! I think they are supposed to get snowy today. Should make for some good outdoor fun! I have never been skiing because walking a straight line is hard enough for me some days LOL! But it is one of my favorite sports to watch on the olympics!

3 Likes

Lol! I wish I went last weekend because it was great then. This week was warm and rainy up there but everything stayed open somehow. Tomorrow night They’ll be able to make snow so it’ll all be back to normal hopefully

1 Like